Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 January, 03:03
Don't let socials screw with your mental state. This is not the time to be addicted to drama. Lot's of FUD. Surround yourselves with positive people. The general consensuses has been NCSWIC. So why worry about it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
Good Afternoon VK and Patriots
03:17 PM - Jan 02, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BxAx17 in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
05 January, 11:31
In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
05 January, 03:47
Good Vibes! 🕊

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
03 January, 01:56
Oh .... Myyyyy .... EPIC MEME !!! 🤗

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
02 January, 08:51
i wanted to share this, out of love for all you wonderful guys and gals. Words matter 💗

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
02 January, 05:32
Something is off today I can feel it. I rarely have anxiety but today I felt it. Thank you for these encouraging words!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
03 January, 02:01
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Praying for you.

Remember, I'm a text or call away.

#BlessUp

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
02 January, 04:01

Hi DE