Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 January, 03:03
Don't let socials screw with your mental state. This is not the time to be addicted to drama. Lot's of FUD. Surround yourselves with positive people. The general consensuses has been NCSWIC. So why worry about it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
02 January, 03:17
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Good Afternoon VK and Patriots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
Something is off today I can feel it. I rarely have anxiety but today I felt it. Thank you for these encouraging words!
05:32 PM - Jan 02, 2023
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Chonita in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
03 January, 02:01
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Praying for you.

Remember, I'm a text or call away.

#BlessUp

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
03 January, 02:44
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Thank you friend! I appreciate that. I couldn't pin point the why. It was just a feeling I felt that day. The weather here was crazy too. I woke up to everything covered in fog and it never lifted the entire day. Very unusual. Thankfully today that feeling is gone!