Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
03 January, 01:52
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
And tonight you can't see MIL aircraft up coast to coast. In fact we could only see one USA MIL aircraft up squawking worldwide. This time of night there typically aren't large #'s up, but there are always planes in the air.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
03 January, 12:50
There were several small planes that flew into /out of Venice Airport earlier today and this evening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
02 January, 08:52
someone hacking the system..or jamming it if there was a spy plane like someone else posted

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 January, 08:09
This was crazy at FLL today...MIA was also grounded..🤨

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
02 January, 08:21
Earlier on Jan 2nd I tracked a B752 with a SAM callsign to Los Angeles. Later it was flying back to Joint Base Andrews under AF2 callsign.

At the same time I picked up AF1 no callsign Reg 82-8000 heading from out to sea back to JB Andrews (pic at 20:31 GMT). I had seen it in about the same place last Tuesday, apparently gone dark, it was still showing in the same place the following day then disappeared.

Next, a plane I had on my follow list showed up heading from east of Cuba. Its reg no. shows it was allocated AF2 also, reg 09-0018

https://www.facebook.com/S...

Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
02 January, 06:14
I happen to live in Florida..how is that situation going at the moment.?

Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
02 January, 06:04

STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
02 January, 07:54
In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication
Mar A Lago, to be exact???

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
02 January, 05:21
YES REMEMBER WHEN THEY FOUND THAT LIVE MISSILE ON A SHIP OFF THE COAST OF FLORIDA.........................
WELL IT IS SOMETHING FOR SURE IT IS A DIVERSION / DISTRACTION FROM SOMETHING BIGGER IMHO

Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
02 January, 06:15
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
it has to do with China..a spy plane was seen in our waters..

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
02 January, 04:43
Yes, I am in Florida and just saw this - seems curious that all airports are having radar issues

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
02 January, 04:25
Definitely more here than meets the eye. National Ground stop ! a lot more.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
02 January, 04:07

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
02 January, 03:37

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
02 January, 03:07
its been lifted

michael steele @McDs
02 January, 03:05
If your vaccinated you can fly a corporation plane now

Shannon Jenkins @Shennshenn05
02 January, 02:41
have heard they ran out if cids and its causing automation issues…

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
02 January, 02:38
Sounds like BS to me.

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
02 January, 04:27
In response Duhble Dee to her Publication
Yes agreed. a clue to other activity

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
02 January, 02:28
WTF?