COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
— ALL STILL ALIVE — BOB MARLEY — PRINCE — DAVID BOWIE — THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G. — M.JACKSON — JIMMY HENDRIX = MORGAN FREEMAN — 2PAC — FREDDY MERCURY & WITHNEY HOUSTEN —
01:52 PM - Jan 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
02 January, 05:50
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Key witnesses against the cabal entertainment industry in tribunals. The more witness the better in bringing the entire parasitic empire down. Much love & grateful to all the patriots (DOJ/Mil/WHs/Alliance) protecting key players in this ENDGAME.🙏✨⚖️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
02 January, 05:38
And I believe it too.. each had a good reason for disappearing..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
02 January, 05:46
In response Belinda Kaysac to her Publication
To me it seems like it had to do with saving their lives before they got killed by the c group that runs the Entertainment System which has been infiltrated ny the satanists who demand the famous ones to sell their souls for fame..later they see its a hefty price they have to pay..too demanding.

Indie Anon @IndieN
02 January, 03:26
would love me some of that 2Pacalicious😍🥰❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

Mss PGJ @MssPGJ
02 January, 02:19
How do you prove this to anyone?

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
02 January, 06:48
In response Mss PGJ to her Publication
There is no 'proof' for this delusional escapist distraction, because they are actually dead and gone. the PSYOPS among us....

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
02 January, 02:00
I have heard this. Are they really???
What about Donna Summer?
I hope we get to see them soon.

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
02 January, 02:03
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
OVER 1100 WE THINK ARE DEAD, ARE ALIVE. JFK JR, PRINCESS DI, JOHN DENVER, ELVIS, JOHN LENNON, AND THE LIST IS ENDLESS AND SHOCKING.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
02 January, 06:51
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Are you really that naïve and easily deluded by a ridiculous, unfounded, fantasmical meme?