COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
02 January, 01:52
— ALL STILL ALIVE — BOB MARLEY — PRINCE — DAVID BOWIE — THE NOTORIOUS B.I.G. — M.JACKSON — JIMMY HENDRIX = MORGAN FREEMAN — 2PAC — FREDDY MERCURY & WITHNEY HOUSTEN —

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I have heard this. Are they really???
What about Donna Summer?
I hope we get to see them soon.
02:00 PM - Jan 02, 2023
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
02 January, 06:51
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Are you really that naïve and easily deluded by a ridiculous, unfounded, fantasmical meme?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
02 January, 02:03
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
OVER 1100 WE THINK ARE DEAD, ARE ALIVE. JFK JR, PRINCESS DI, JOHN DENVER, ELVIS, JOHN LENNON, AND THE LIST IS ENDLESS AND SHOCKING.

Stella Bella @NasNas
02 January, 03:17
❤️Patrick Swayze..

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
02 January, 04:05
As i understand it some are living amoung us in plain site we just wont know till its time I got tired of wishing and hoping but would love to here whitney belt out the athem one more time!