Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
02 January, 01:33
WATCH: Katie Hobbs literally bursts into snickering and outright laughter on-camera when swearing oath to the Constitution as Governor of Arizona

This is what they REALLY think of you and the Constitution...
Benny Johnson
I hate these people. Yes I said hate 😬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pissed Patriot @Fooked
When you see the people that stole the election get sworn in you have to ask yourself. Is there really a PLAN or are we being PLAYED P
01:40 PM - Jan 02, 2023
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Fooked in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
02 January, 04:13
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
Agree. it fucks with your soul hard.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
02 January, 04:12
If there is no plan then we the people better be prepared to take up arms against an insurgent communist infiltrated government. Or we could just sit around waiting until there isn't a shred of possibility to save our country. By the time I've had enough and decide to go full bezerker it may be too late.
At least I'll die trying.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
02 January, 02:28
Never hurts to question. I have many times also. However, I'm too far down the hole now to climb back out. I have to believe.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
02 January, 02:27
WWG1WGA 👻

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
02 January, 02:20
I think it is to be expected that we would question that, after all we have been told to question everything..I do think about it and always go back to the thought of how I can possibly unknow what I know - at this point there are certain people being trashed - I keep an open mind and continue to use discernment

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
02 January, 02:21
so i can tell you havent been paying attention let me help u. see that dates if there wasnt a plan explain the dstes to me. 4 years to the day. Have faith

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
02 January, 02:04
Two questions, one answer. Yes.

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts