Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
WATCH: Katie Hobbs literally bursts into snickering and outright laughter on-camera when swearing oath to the Constitution as Governor of Arizona

This is what they REALLY think of you and the Constitution...
Benny Johnson
I hate these people. Yes I said hate 😬
01:33 PM - Jan 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
03 January, 11:29
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Crime is complete - she should be removed and relocated to GITMO!!! 🍊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
02 January, 11:53
“according to the best of your abilities” speaks volumes. 😖🤥🙄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
02 January, 11:38
All I See Is a Clown show under a giant Green EXIT Sign

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
02 January, 11:00
Dear Lord Jesus - Please remove her from this office QUICKLY! IJNWP

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
02 January, 11:00
Dear Lord Jesus - Please remove her from this office QUICKLY! IJNWP

Alex Rogan @CMHuff98
02 January, 10:54
just lied under oath

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
02 January, 04:22
THIS IS NOT SOMET5HING TO LAUGH AT. DISGUSTING!

India Foxtrot @IndiaFoxtrot
02 January, 04:14

Jody Donohue @Jody
02 January, 02:49
What a peach! 🙄😡

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
02 January, 02:41
get the rope

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
02 January, 01:59
Now she is sworn in is she not impeachable now? the reds have taken over the house now yes? good luck getting bills passed

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
02 January, 01:51
umm...all I see is those mule videos dumping ballots 🤮

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
02 January, 01:40
When you see the people that stole the election get sworn in you have to ask yourself. Is there really a PLAN or are we being PLAYED P

Desert Dog @Zippydog
02 January, 04:12
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
If there is no plan then we the people better be prepared to take up arms against an insurgent communist infiltrated government. Or we could just sit around waiting until there isn't a shred of possibility to save our country. By the time I've had enough and decide to go full bezerker it may be too late.
At least I'll die trying.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
02 January, 04:13
In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication
Agree. it fucks with your soul hard.