Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
04 January, 10:49
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Me either. I will not go to a doctor ever again. They all need to be rounded up, stripped of their licenses, and sent to Gitmo. I don't know how anyone, could ever go to one again. I have no trust in them anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
02 January, 10:57
The Medical associations are murderers!!
Murder for money!
They infect us,
treat, than
Repeat!
We are going to have an empty planet of corporations
No gas stations, hospitals, blood banks, IRS
FEDERAL RESERVE, No ATM's, No Homeless!
No Good Will, Salvation Army,
No power company, NO more cable TV
No more Fluoride. No More Spying
No more killing, No more Crimes against humanity

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
02 January, 10:57
The Medical associations are murderers!!
Murder for money!
They infect us,
treat, than
Repeat!
We are going to have an empty planet of corporations
No gas stations, hospitals, blood banks, IRS
FEDERAL RESERVE, No ATM's, No Homeless!
No Good Will, Salvation Army,
No power company, NO more cable TV
No more Fluoride. No More Spying
No more killing, No more Crimes against humanity

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
02 January, 02:20
id love to become my neighborhood herbalist. im gathering reference materials & reading when i can.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
02 January, 02:28
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
Very cool....Keep us all updated on how that's going and what you learn!! Good Luck!!!

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
02 January, 02:17
totally agree - and it's important for people to know that it is just not easy to find a new doctor for the elderly that depend on certain meds. I just moved to Florida 4 years ago, 70 years old and my GP is constantly pushing the vax on me - he knows my views and has backed off - but if I could find another I would switch in a heartbeat

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
02 January, 02:15
I so agree. Last year I had a really bad concussion after passing out (still dont know why) and ended up in the hospital for a few days with endless testing. They tried so hard to get me to take the shot but i refused every time. Upon release my internist wanted to do a follow up where she pushed the shot. I have not been back nor do I want to see the inside of a hospital ever again.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
02 January, 01:16
I worked in a Hospital for over 3 years, I went to Nursing school for 2 years and then worked in a Veterinary clinic for 12 years....The one thing that I can tell you about human medicine that always shocked and angered me was the fact that NO Doctor that I had ever worked with, for or gone to Ever Ever looked to find the root cause of the problem, they Primarily treated the problem which most times caused other problems...It was a never ending cycle of Doctor Visits, Testing, Treatments & Medicines....Which is exactly what they want...Keep us Sick, Big Pharma in business and the Money Rolling in!!😡
The Veterinarians was a little better and found it to be 50/50 on working to treat the cause.

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
02 January, 11:09
Exactly

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
02 January, 11:09
Exactly

Widget 260 @widget260
02 January, 01:05
I am very thankful that the practice of my Dr. of 30 years, did not offer, nor insist on, the vaccine.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
02 January, 12:59
There was a UK TV show in the 80s called 'A Very Peculiar Practice', about a group of drs working at a university, tending to the student and faulty ailments.

there was the head of the practice, who believed all illness came from mental anguish - an old hippie, and alcoholic, projecting his own mental anguish onto his patients.

The female dr, a bisexual, who never missed an opportunity to push her political/feminist agenda

the dr who was only there for the money and his ego, who had no morals, and a 12yr olds personality he hated the patients.

and the main character, a good man, who suffered from a weak personality, even though he was genuinely good at his job, and cared about his patients.

However, he meets a woman, who helps him grow a backbone, round out his personality, so, it was the story of his change for the better.

There are still some good drs out there - I got lucky, my dr called it "Covid Season", with the " " very obvious..

This made me think if tha

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
02 January, 12:57
Agree 117 % . I knew they were stupid and brainwashed but I know now they are capable to murder to keep their job and for the money.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
02 January, 12:51