Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
02 January, 12:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
02 January, 01:16
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I worked in a Hospital for over 3 years, I went to Nursing school for 2 years and then worked in a Veterinary clinic for 12 years....The one thing that I can tell you about human medicine that always shocked and angered me was the fact that NO Doctor that I had ever worked with, for or gone to Ever Ever looked to find the root cause of the problem, they Primarily treated the problem which most times caused other problems...It was a never ending cycle of Doctor Visits, Testing, Treatments & Medicines....Which is exactly what they want...Keep us Sick, Big Pharma in business and the Money Rolling in!!😡
The Veterinarians was a little better and found it to be 50/50 on working to treat the cause.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Qpatriots1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Qpatriots 1776, click on at the bottom under it