Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The real war really is internal... will I follow what my spirit knows is The Way, or will I let my mind or body send me elsewhere to satisfy their desires? Over and over... the fight is to stay on the narrow path (which I have sometimes strayed a long way from).
06:51 AM - Jan 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
07 January, 03:19
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
We surround you with love, Martin...you will be fineπŸ’žπŸ™πŸ’žπŸ¦…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
06 January, 02:32
Be still and know that I AM God……yes go within to the secret place of the Most High. PEACE and LOVE to ALL. πŸ™ πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
06 January, 01:01

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
05 January, 10:34
martin you expressed this so well, struggling β™₯️

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
05 January, 08:23
Oh boy my vertigo is gonna love the narrow path :)
Keep the Faith and Keep going !

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
05 January, 08:04
I have closed the doors for the mind ans the body. period. Im now guided from inside and never letting thise two rule me again .

Angie Mac @AngieMac
05 January, 02:29
Truer words are rarely spoken in this world of satan’s dominion. We all fall short of the glory of YHWY- repent, believe, fight (the waltz of this world).

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
05 January, 02:16
Dear Martin,
You are human. That’s my message.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
05 January, 02:08
. You are ahead of the game by just being aware of it. You'll be fine, Martin G.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
05 January, 01:54
❀️

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
03 January, 05:54
I imagine everyone reading this has also strayed a bit off of the narrow path...nobody ever said this would be easy

Eva Mechelle @Rebelmechelle17
03 January, 12:20
Very well put. I read this over, and over...it's a battle for your soul.

Lily B.... @LilyB
03 January, 11:23
We have all strayed. You stray may be different from mine, but we've all strayed.

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
03 January, 10:58
Me too. I just had a conversation with the creator last night about helping me find my way back to the path.

TY

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
Me too. I just had a conversation with the creator last night about helping me find my way back to the path.

TY

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi

TY

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi

TY

Sue Briggs @SueB369
03 January, 10:30
You’ve got this, Martin! πŸ’•

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
03 January, 09:49
Earth rhelm is not for the faint of heart. My guess is that it is not my favorite rhelm, by far. But I friggin signed up for this experience so Im muddling through. Maybe it gets better, maybe I leave here before it comes to fruition but I came here for the experience. What a dumbshit! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£ But seriously, I totally agree with you and share your assessment. The struggle is nonstop now. Even catching a buzz is no fun and the consequences greater. Narrow path indeed.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
03 January, 11:40
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Ugh, right? I keep repeating this mantra: YOU'RE A FUCKING HERO.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 January, 09:42

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
06 April, 10:13
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Jesus said He is the Way, the Truth and the Life. The answer is to trust and believe in all Jesus has already done for you. It is by belief that we are saved. What happens when we believe? We recieve these free gifts:
Forgiveness
Spiritual life restored
New creation
Righteousness
Holiness
Purity
Adoption into God's family
Heirs
Eternal Life
πŸ˜‡

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
03 January, 09:40
lately it feels like a huge test of β€œWhat Will You Do?”.
today, im going to break my grandmother out of the jail, nursing home, take her home. 😁

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
03 January, 12:11
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
God bless you!

Evangelina @Evangelina
02 January, 08:50
Who has the energy to do anything else? Not me!! πŸ˜†

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
02 January, 08:46
stay true to you ,your internal..gut/heart,tells you if its a yay or nay..just gotta listenπŸ™‚ end of the day its YOUR choice..not theirs fuk em!

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
02 January, 03:17
I have a feeling the "tests" are going be harder and harder to discern...Kind of like the questions on Who Wants to be a Millionaire??? Last 4 years (maybe my whole life) has been practice...My spiritual connection is okay I think I have a pretty good connection to God (Source) Jesus and the heavenly hosts but I'm no saint! I think I'd like to have a "phone a friend" at least and I think and maybe an "ask the audience" (AU) and a 50:50 at least but some of these next trials and tribulations are going to be rough I feel...Which way to turn...Who's the anti christ or what...What is really the mark of the beast...Who is a "good guy" who's not...Who do you trust around you? And, so on...When do you stand and fight? When do you save your life to fight another day? NCSWIC...Now comes the pain!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
02 January, 11:13
"This hill, though high, I covet to ascend;
The difficulty will not me offend.
For I perceive the way to life lies here.
Come, pluck up, heart; let's neither faint nor fear.
Better, though difficult, the right way to go,
Than wrong, though easy, where the end is woe."
John Bunyan, The Pilgrim's Progress

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
02 January, 08:29
once one recognizes the desires whether friend or foe...one can decide to go play with them or not...thats the next step...deciding to not go out and play...(worldly things) or stay in and develop deep reflection on oneself ... (40 days/nights in wilderness type deal)...there is where the door to freedom is...to exit the matrix
the understanding of the understanding is the next step after exiting the matrix...i.e. relearning life as it was meant to be!?
πŸ‘‡
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Balance - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupThe Balance Β· The Moody BluesA Question Of Balanceβ„— A UMC Recording; β„— 1970 Universal Music Operations LimitedRel...

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 January, 06:15
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
King Soloman as wise as he was, as much liberty as God gave him in my opinion failed miserably. We don't have to as little children lick every piece of candy in the store, so to speak. Deeper appreciation & understanding of whatever experiences we have had lend greater wisdom in the selection of future experiences.

Or as they say in my neck of the woods, " You made your bed, now lay in it."

Best (most painful) lessons I ever learned are all from the school of hard knocks.

Leanne Kennedy @PigsInSpace
04 January, 04:57
In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication
Thankyou for this! Moody Blues... pure genius. Hours as a small child studying album covers and listening to lyrics, appreciating the depth of the songs in their entirety. I distinctly remember as a 4 year old, questioning life and asking God "why am I here?" often totally dissatisfied with the world and pondering the mystery of Maya. I was "awake" (for the most part) from birth!

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
02 January, 08:22
Spiritual Battle indeed! Ephesians 6--we struggle NOT against flesh and blood, but PRINCIPALITIES, POWERS, and EVIL SPIRITS in high places. Those are Demons and Fallen Angels folks! It's Biblical. Jesus is the One And Only Way to Salvation! Jesus loves you!

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
02 January, 08:20
Prayers for you today friend! "Stay the course"! β€œA final word: Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on all of God’s armor so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil. For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.”
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭6‬:‭10‬-‭12‬ ‭NLT‬‬

George Patton @GeneralPatton2021
02 January, 07:40
thank u

the enemy with-In

the un-In-vited parasite

my take
as the trance dies
the effects fade

what's cool, too, is the less energy the enemy has agaonst me
the more energy I have for Good Pursuits

the end of the enemy's reign is Primary
ready access to the Christ improved

trying to be Christ-like during the reign of the enemy had me like Sysiphus, never quire "getting there" despite my "best efforts", the boulder "crushing me" on the way back down

God bless all Strivers
all WeThePeople

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
02 January, 06:53
πŸ‘†πŸ’―Truth"πŸ’―