Doq Holliday @doqholliday
There’s never been a more idiotic time in human history to get into a habit of watching TV right now.
06:38 PM - Jan 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
03 January, 10:32
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I'm.the crazy one! Nutjob, mentally ill, blah de fucking blah!

But wait!!

Have I had the vax? NO
Have I worn a mask? NO!

As my sister used to say, its called "Tell Lie Vision"! for a reason!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
02 January, 04:27
I here enough of whats going on through my work. I just laugh. My co-workers are so brainwashed and clueless but i am the crazy one. I dont watch the mocking bird media.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
02 January, 02:53
I stopped watching it in 2002, had a few occasions since then when I’ve had to endure it in family & friends houses & learnt to detach. Whilst caring for Mama through her dementia journey TV was an easy distraction tool for her at certain times of the day when I needed to get in with other things & I was careful with what she watched. Since she died I have only used the TV to watch youtube & listen to frequency music/having it on in the background.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
02 January, 02:35
You are so right! I don't watch TV haven't for awhile.

connie wright @cowri
02 January, 02:28
5 years ago I told dish to take their crap out of my house. $1300 a year saved, a lot of the scam calls quit too. Life is good

CharRose @CharRose
01 January, 10:57
ZERO tv for 3 years.
90-95% NO tv since 1984.

Night Shift @kekerista
01 January, 10:56
agreed
I stopped watching it 15 years ago

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
01 January, 10:53
Nope stopped watching tv since 2020

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
01 January, 10:53
Nope stopped watching tv since 2020

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
01 January, 08:52
I binge-watch the same old show on Netflix from High School. They say people with PTSD do that because they know what is going to happen. News- absolutely not.

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
01 January, 07:31
???!!!?!

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
01 January, 07:17
I like yelling at the tv liesssssss multiple times a day

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
01 January, 07:14
Except for Barmageddon. 🍻🥃😂🎶

ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ @surfinmonkeys35
01 January, 07:13
I love finding all of the truth nuggets hidden in shows, especially cartoons

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
01 January, 07:08
Are you a self Conscious human being or a PROGRAMED SLAVE
C_a Doc NCLC 1974 Titled👆
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Tartarian Barbarian @Juno
01 January, 06:51
shabam....quit 2 decades ago

01 January, 06:48

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
01 January, 06:44
I dont watch new stuff. I watch little house on the prairie, the waltons, I love lucy....stuff like that. I cant get into new age tv lol I sound old, but I'm not!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
01 January, 06:41
damn, i was just about to start tuning into the MSM… :)

01 January, 06:46
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
lol