Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
03 January, 09:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
blowing of shofar began every service, shabbat begins friday at sundown, ends saturday sundown. we had shabbat meal every friday night. we all brought food, and after service shared. the songs in hebrew, some grabbed hands and danced. have just started The Chosen series, free at angel.com. actors great, but especially Jesus, you see His humanity, kindness, humor, mercy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 January, 08:24
ok get that now, our calender manipulated like everything else, so april the first month of new year. also Jesus’s death. and they named it april fools day mocking our Lord. they do not want us to honor God or His appointed feast times, and fooked with His numbers. part of the Plan is redeeming, restoring. most churches never taught the feasts. i learned about them going to messianic synogogue, jews believing Jesus is the Messiah

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
02 January, 11:02
So I missed what was being mocked Jan 1st🤔 our confusion on every calendar?

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
02 January, 07:07
yes, and felt confusion about Christmas too but just went thru the motions for fam

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
01 January, 10:05

03 January, 08:25
In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication
oh darn got that wrong, march first month

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
01 January, 05:08
The best part about all of these crazy AU posts lately about calendars is that everyone is considering the Earth is rotating aroubd the sun.

doozier (OwO)7 @doozierthanthou
01 January, 03:40
as an XRP datefag I thought I knew every random calendar system by now but that's a new one to me 😂

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
02 January, 07:59
In response doozier (OwO)7 to his Publication
XRP will boom New Years 🤫

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
01 January, 03:35
Until the truth comes out and everything is changed to what it should be...this is the calendar that we use for now. It makes things so confusing when both are being used.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
01 January, 03:28
All 4 One/One 4 all.💫 I really like the number one so much so that is lovely to l👀k 4 ward too.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
01 January, 03:26
well until somebody gives us a new updated calendar, Today is January 1, 2023………..Today is considered to be the first day of the new year

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
01 January, 03:10
🐑.

Blessed January, or November, or whatever the hell Time it is, VK.

Hope your kids didn't wear out your friends.
😘💫

DigginG DeeP @Louisiana
01 January, 02:01
I love relearning the real truth. Can't wait to learn so much more!

Red Edge @Rededge
01 January, 01:53
The whole truth needs to put out so everyone stops celebrating these days.....

01 January, 01:40
so many calendars, so this is fools day on which calendar, we getting tired of their mocking

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
01 January, 01:20
December 21st plus 11.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
01 January, 12:55
Christmas in January, New Years in April.
🎶 Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is? 🎶

Anne Kats @anneanon1
03 January, 10:46
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
On Jan 7 is the day Jesus got baptized by John the Baptist. Saint Johns day which is celebrated the epiphany . i was baptized on the 1/6 the day before they baptized Theophany - Theophania 🕊🙏🏼💖🙌🏼 more to the story. 🧐

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
03 January, 10:52
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
01 January, 12:47
Which calendar applies to this VK?

01 January, 02:18
In response Helen Wheels to her Publication
do you get to take your wife, what bout kids, who will take care of your animals, and who is they

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
01 January, 12:44

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
01 January, 12:43

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
01 January, 12:37
Fast facts:
Calendar :13 months 28 days
New yr: Apr 1
Christ: date of conception 9/11
date of death april 1
date of birt 10/15
🌍-not flat but torroidal at poles(doughnut)

•God is real
•We are living in “Revelations”(start 2017)

Alycat 777 @alycat777
01 January, 12:36
🙏Happy Sonday Anons💞

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
01 January, 12:28
so my brain is now reading this as...

i would wish you happy new year today january 1 2023 but that would not be logical as the real new year begins on april 1 2023 therefore i would be a fool to say happy new year today it would lower the vibe 😳

Selah 321 @Selah
01 January, 01:59
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Too true.!

Irene Batista @irenedeleste
01 January, 04:16
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Exactly!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
01 January, 12:25
so what dont expect anything till april or are we about to have 120days then election again?

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
01 January, 12:44
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
01 January, 12:10
I watched a video the other day explaining how April is the true 1st month. So this makes sense. Fascinating stuff for sure.

Holly -Ann @HollyAnn
01 January, 11:57
Will we every fully know the enormous amount of deception we've been told?

Angie Mac @AngieMac
01 January, 12:02
Looks like 2023 (7 = Biblical number of completion) begins on January 22- year of the white rabbit and watch the water. 1/22-1/4 ~ 4/1 Fool’s Day 🤓. GM, @vincentkennedy 😊

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
01 January, 02:00
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Watch the Water - Follow the water bearer... : )
The dawning of the age of Aquarius
Luke 22:10
And he said unto them, Behold, when ye are entered into the city, there shall a man meet you, bearing a pitcher of water; follow him into the house where he entereth in.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
01 January, 02:26
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Gloriosky, this is my lucky day! Procrastination of any New Year's Resolutions, which I never began til the 2nd, anyway... when I did them, is now achievable.

Twenty-one more days to get it right - which is the number of days to break the hump of a serious habit, like smoking.

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
01 January, 11:54
🎯🎯🎯