Martin Geddes @martingeddes
2018: Get beaten up on behalf on humanity
2019: Same
2020: Same
2021: Same
2022: Same

I have vague hopes that by the end of 2023 my daughters will have figured out that I am not quite as embarrassing a father as they previously believed. Would be nice not to get beaten up quite so much for a change.

But I would rather be a fighter than any of the alternatives.
08:24 PM - Dec 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Mrs Maker @Bornfree
04 January, 12:37
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Thank you for fighting and writing. You helped wake me up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KevsQt Christine @Kevsqt
03 January, 12:26
Someone I consider very wise said today that it was the young people that will do the heavy lifting in the future. Gen X (you and me) are responsible for waking them up but they will do the great things. I pray that every day I do my very best to shine the light so bright on truth that young people can’t help but wake up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
02 January, 12:26
Wishing you a happy and peaceful new year, Martin! They DO come around.....most of us have been an embarrassment to our children many times over, but they eventually "see the light" and realize that through it all, you're the one who has always been there for them! Don't beat yourself up.....you are NOT alone on THAT battleground either!

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
02 January, 03:28
never underestimate the importance of a father to a daughter, whether they want to admit it or not!❤️❤️❤️

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
01 January, 11:43
Therein is “the rub”, Brother Martin.
God Bless and a wounderous new year to you - and your children.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
03 January, 01:06
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
🤗i want to go back to high school and study Shakespeare again.💞

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
01 January, 05:43
✨🕊✨

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
01 January, 02:44
I just posted this to my family as it has been a rough couple of years. "Whenever it is, may it please be better then 22, 21, 20, 19, 18, 17".

PS: I think your family is going to come around and see what a great man you are!

AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
01 January, 02:57
In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
01 January, 02:29
Deep down inside you are their hero and always will be. Even more so when the revelations begin and they see how you held the line not only for them but humanity in general. Not all heros wear capes….some help the many feel like they arent alone in the darkness. Happy New Year Martin🎆❤️🎆

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
01 January, 02:01
MG
All I care about when I die is that our three kids are proud of me. They know I live now willing to die standing up instead of live as a subject kneeling.
Love ya brotha… keep up great work!!
GOOD WINS, EVIL DIES.

Ken Mac @KenMac
01 January, 12:26

Night Shift @kekerista
01 January, 12:15
Martin, there is no possible way to understand the highest form of love that a daughter has for her father unless you are that daughter.
Since I am a daughter and speaking from a daughters point of view
you are the most important person in their lives.
What makes you that great?
Your LOVE and listening skills. The simple fact that they know you will go to the ends of the earth for them. You are the ONE person who's strength they draw from.
Speaking as a "Daddy's Girl" It matters not what you accomplish in your personal life. What matters is that you love and that you are stable minded in that love. It's the very core, the foundation in which your daughters navigate their lives.
That's it. It's pretty simple.
The only thing that daughters need from their fathers is to feel loved.
Keep doing what you are doing
Being beat up shows strength.
Cowards stay out of the line of fire.
You won't see a mark on them.
I'm positive they're proud of you.
I mean, I am.

01 January, 02:31
In response Night Shift to her Publication
well said and 100% spot on❤️🙌🔥

01 January, 02:31
In response Night Shift to her Publication
well said and 100% spot on❤️🙌🔥

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
01 January, 11:48
Martin... i am hoping closer to the early part of this new year...🙏😔

Celery Juicer @Emme
01 January, 11:43
My daughter awakened whilst researching to prove my craziness! Liz cronkin woke her up! Thank you Heavenly Father!💕 We Could ALL use a little moral boost! You know, like a picture of one of the Hangings at Gitmo. Just one.

Jeff Carr @Firewolf
01 January, 11:22
Children are like arrows. All you can do is point them in the right direction and let go. Painful results at times... I've been estranged from mine since 2006. My now proven "conspiracy theories" branded me as "The Crazy Uncle" among other things. They've begun to wander back. I take heart that they express their love for me, but so many missed reunions... So be yourself without regret. You have us!

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
01 January, 02:02
In response Jeff Carr to his Publication
💞✨🙏!

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
01 January, 11:16
With respect, you elevated throughout. It may not be as obvious to you as you're quite humble. Lion's lead, accept the heat and prevail.

We are doing as you would expect - Holding the line. May 2023 bring us all Light, Unity and Love.

God bless.

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
01 January, 11:09
You’re a f-ing lion Martin. Keep on fighting brother. Do they know that their dad is loved from every corner of the known word?

Anon Bux @Anonbux21
01 January, 11:09
You’re a f-ing lion Martin. Keep on fighting brother. Do they know that their dad is loved from every corner of the known word?

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
01 January, 10:59
💫daughters, let em beat you up, give them smiles and love back. be a patient father so that the light of their eyes will be shining on you. neva give-up on love there is so much time ahead for you

Marlene Love @Life_According_To_Marz
01 January, 10:59
We love you Martin, a true patriot warrior with a sliver tongue and lovely accent. Your children will be very proud of you, we understand getting beaten up too. Best is yet to come you didn't come this far to throw in the towel. :) Happy New Year.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
01 January, 10:57
Here, here Martin. Keep fighting the good fight. Your efforts with all their bumps, bruises, blood, sweat, tears and black eyes are noted and much appreciated.

Mike Anon @Mike314
01 January, 10:46
Keep fighting the good fight, Marty.

Certainly no one HERE is embarrased of you.

Happy 2023!

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
01 January, 10:45
My daughter also has called me embarrassing, very painful.

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
01 January, 10:47
WE love and appreciate your holy spirit amongst us. May Blissful blessings & abundant light permeate your life now and forevermore❣️

Reflex *.* @Reflex
01 January, 10:39
nailed it. 💥🔨

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 January, 10:38
I feel ya

Luigi Carini @Luigicarini
01 January, 10:18
your vindication and restoration shall be unbreakable after they experience the truth

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
01 January, 10:17
My daughter thinks I’m crazy . She went to see a therapist cause she has anxiety and she told her about the things i say and her therapist said maybe i should make an appointment with her 😂😂😂 i told my daughter to ask her if she has a therapist cause she’s going to need one when I’m done with her .

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
01 January, 10:12
They will!! They will Thank you for fighting so hard to save them and all the others! All we can do is try! I wear my tin hat proudly and dont give two shits what anyone thinks of me other then God!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 January, 10:07
Thomas Paine's words hold true!

"THESE are the times that try men’s souls: The summer
soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink
from the service of his country; but he that stands it now,
deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like
hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with
us, that the harder the , the more glorious the triumph.
What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: It is
dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows
how to set a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange
indeed, if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be
highly rated..."

Dec. 19, 1776: Published as a pamphlet in Philadelphia.
Dec. 24, 1776: Read to Washington’s troops before the crossing of the
Delaware River and victory in the Battle of Trenton.

https://americainclass.org...