Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
02 January, 02:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
TIME

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
02 January, 01:41
will have to listen to this 3 times, so much to relearn, just want to make sure am relearning what is correct, the over 50 generation all gonna need bigger brains just to know what month and year we are in 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RQLLQ @RQLLQ
01 January, 05:05
The crucifixion of Christ fulfilled the Law and tore the veil lf the temple in two. Thus moving from the Old Cenvenant to the New, which ended the Sabbath. The only time we have is the present time, and God is outside of time. God created cycles, and seasons, man came along with the calendar and time. And just like man does to everything else, they ruin it.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
01 January, 04:35
Jesus = son = sun🌞
Jesus was conceived/born = Sept 11
Jesus's birth/delivery = 6/21

Longest day of the year = June 21 (Summer Solstice)
Sol (missing month) = sun
Sol (month) = June 18 thru July 15

Juan O' Savin mentioned = Prince William's (Antichrist) birth/delivery was manipulated so it would happen on JUNE 21. Why? So it can mirror who's?

Red Edge @Rededge
01 January, 03:34

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
01 January, 03:11
Question please.
Sept 11 Jesus was conceived
April 1st Jesus died for our sins
What date is His birth?
Thank you 😊 in advance

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
01 January, 02:28
Thank you, VK — I’m so glad to be learning Truth.
God is good, and He won’t be mocked.

Forgiveness will be vital to moving forward as we learn more — not for [them] but for us.

TS = 7:34 > 7:7 > 77 > 14 > 5 > 5:5.

70x7

Matthew 6
from the Sermon on the Mount.

8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him. 9 Pray then like this:

Our Father who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.
10 Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
On earth as it is in heaven.

14 For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father also will forgive you; 15 but if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

Matthew 18:21-22
Forgiveness

21 Then Peter came up and said to him, “Lord, how often shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? As many as seven times?” 22 Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you seven times, but seventy times seven.[a]

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
01 January, 02:08
what the woke asleep tortured mob lacks…
COMMON SENSE!
Thanks for posting brotha VK

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
01 January, 02:07
This is amazing VK and thanks for sharing! Perfect timing! My husband asked me about this very topic yesterday. Vibes!

Dsonophorus Anephezeton @Dsonophorus
01 January, 01:49
I think we should start using the real calendar again. https://www.bbgender.com/g...

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
01 January, 01:33

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
01 January, 01:45
In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication
and who remember's Juan talking about Trump being back on 4/1...that was 2021. Interesting.

NEO ONE @Neo
01 January, 01:27
God is just in time.
Time is relativ.
Happy new Year VK to you and your beloved.

wht 2.0 @wht
01 January, 12:45
1/2

"And he shall speak words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time" Dan7:25

There's a Biblically identified power known as 'the little horn' described in Daniel 7, who 'thinks to change times and laws'.
This is one of over a dozen identifying factors that describes the person/power known as THE 'antichrist' (ie 'little horn', sea beast, Whore of Babylon)

Here's a very careful, line upon line, precept upon precept, Biblical study of the identity of this 'little horn' or antichrist power.

https://adtv.watch/total-o...

wht 2.0 @wht
01 January, 12:48
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
2/2

Fortunately God is in control and in spite of all that this power has done to muddy the waters of God's truth, to change His 'times' etc one thing is certain. The 7 day cycle has *never* been interrupted. The 7th day Sabbath day of rest and worship is still absolutely where it's always been since the end of Creation week which is all that is *crucial* to know (of the 'times and laws' the antichrist has thought to change) in order to make it through to Christ's soon coming in good standing w/ Him.

"Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
But the seventh day [is] the sabbath of the LORD thy God" Ex20:8-10

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
01 January, 12:45
This reminds me of VK's post that he's not sure if the actual Sabbath is on Saturday or Sunday.
*not an exact quote, going on memory.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
01 January, 12:33
hiding the 13th Sign

judi jones @justj88
01 January, 12:22
well can we just go with this years jan6th being in 5 days please before we change things ..........

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
01 January, 12:18
T/S 734

Q 734
>>342747 (SUM = Q 27)
What a coincidence.
This board has more power & influence than anyone comprehends.
Q

Q 27
Not everything can be publicly disclosed because so much ties back to foreign heads of state. Much will be revealed, we want transparency but not at a cost we can’t recover from.

Green 8700 @Green8700
01 January, 12:01
I am going to start honoring those dates. Thank you for the information VK tired of always feeling out of sync. I pray every day for God to drive these demons back to hell forever, and rid this beautiful world that he gave us Of evil.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
01 January, 11:51
VK this is why we get confused—this video is an analysis of the original video which explains a completely different POV. Hence the reason it’s hard to know what to believe anymore! 🤷‍♀️

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
01 January, 08:54
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
Thank you for finding this, I'm curious how you came upon it. And, I hope VK and everyone else will watch this video also, it only takes a few mins.

I believe that VK wants us to search and to do research on our own, and to not trust him fully, as he isn't God. Hopefully when people see posts like yours, they will think twice and do research, even when we get information from an "influencer"(no matter how much we love him). Discernment is key.

Gosh, I hope I remember this as info is dumped on us hot and heavy this year. Thank you again!

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
02 January, 10:54
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
Reminds me of the light having a conversation with the dark. The guy is even wearing a venom shirt and his arguments to the other guys statements are weak. One thing is for sure it does make you question the reality you have been taught.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
01 January, 11:41
8-Octo-October was what tugged me on current calendar. I read March was starting of new~ April 1 making sense.
May we never stop learning, and continue searching for the many truths still out there.

LeLe John @Grace1125
01 January, 11:42
hmmm so ‘if’ he was crucified on 4/3 and full moon 3days after, perhaps we are cycling from sun to moon. divine feminine cycle coming in Hot 😊

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
01 January, 11:36
love it, TY and Happy New Year, VK & all

heard about this years ago, and thought about buying but it's 6 volumes, about 1000 pages each, and am slow, dyslexic and distracted reader:) and could be more disinfo...

just FYI

History: Fiction or Science? Dating methods as offered by mathematical statistics. Eclipses and zodiacs. Chronology Vol.I

https://www.amazon.com/dp/...

I am Keri @Lionessheart
01 January, 11:26
perfect find for me!!!! thanks vk!!!
happy new year

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
01 January, 11:24
Same concept applies to why they made everyone believe that the fay of worship is SUNday… So people would worship their SUN God instead of Almighty GOD.

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
01 January, 11:35
So … in summary

Jesus was conceived on September 11 ~ 9.11 and …
Jesus was born on July 11 ~ 7.11 and …
Jesus died on April 1 ~ 4.1

VK has referenced SOL previously with dates Jun 18* - Jul 15*, image 3. And this video does contradict Month 4 name.

Images 1 - 6

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
01 January, 11:44
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
01 January, 11:20
Lovvvve this!🙏💗

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
01 January, 11:00
This subject and so many others hidden from us.
Truths will upset the world for some time but what peace it will bring about once everything is in place. Surely we’ve had unknowingly, an enormous amount of anxiety and more, based on [their] purposefully altering our reality. What an experience living will be when things will make sense.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
01 January, 10:58
I love this and knew some of it, but how do we fix this?
I've been observing the 7th day sabbath now for about 5 years. i do no work on Saturdays and have struggled to get my husband to do the same, not always with success.
Halloween and Christmas kills me every year because we didn't always know these things and began raising our children with these pagan holidays. This year I finally did away with Halloween because they're 22, 12 and 11. (Of course the 22 yr old is kind of irrelevant here, but those are my kids' ages).
I made a bigger deal over Thanksgiving to compensate. Christmas is real hard, and I'd like help emphasizing Christ's resurrection.
What can we do?

Night Shift @kekerista
01 January, 10:58
My very soul, my being, the essence of who I am has been searching.
I don't know the right words to explain how my internal compass has recognized the deceit but I've always had this internal knowing that I live in an existence of parallel lies.
You unwrap the skin of an orange to reveal it's fruit but it is not until you eat the orange do you uncover the seed or it's purpose
This is what the unveiling process looks like for me.