Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
30 December, 07:59
Before ascension: Annoyed.
After ascension: Annoyed in 5D.
OK, 2022 nearly done. Was a year like scabies crossed with bed bugs. Less than 24 hours left to be rid of it. 2023 is when things get properly weird.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Hoping for a “fresh start” in 2023.
09:35 PM - Dec 30, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
03 January, 06:55
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 January, 06:53
Perhaps you cant see passwd 2023 because it is the timeline defining yr, one side or the other wins it all? (Nana believes that is us).
Perhaps you cant see passed it because it is not yet written?
I understand tho that certain density beings can see the future past and present.

Perhaps you cant see passwd 2023 because it is the timeline defining yr, one side or the other wins it all? (Nana believes that is us).
I understand tho that certain density beings can see the future past and present.

03 January, 06:48
What Nana saw had to be passed 2023 because it was a very modern city and JFKjr was showing me I knew building he was unveiling I thought it was a Tesla building but when I told Juan about it he said it sounded quite a bit like the design for his space station. My point is it was far enough in the future that there was a flying car and it would take a a while to build that building. It was a more modern city.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
03 January, 06:48
💗🙏

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
03 January, 02:44
It is said online that Betelgeuse has already exploded. IF that is true, how much time would it take for us to physically see that here on Earth? One giant massive star exploding could make a whole lot of light.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
03 January, 06:49
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
ITS COMING🎆💗

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
03 January, 06:52
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
its light bending our eyes to distort so it could have happened already bigger things out there left

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
03 January, 02:36
✨✨✨ Dark To Light ✨✨✨

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Inter State17 @Interstate17
31 December, 04:29

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
31 December, 02:45
Some 'Thing' has changed.......

I got this vision and the serpent......... then, yesterday they left on a ship waving good-bye?

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
31 December, 07:38
Hope we see that as soon as the calendar turns tomorrow. The digital soldiers Need some wins.

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
01 January, 10:13
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
🙏 I am in total agreement🙏

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
31 December, 01:06
VK said he is going to be here only until 11/22/23...why that date? Why is he leaving and where is he going? Is it a fresh start for everyone or is it just a dream?

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
01 January, 10:12
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
That date is the 60th Anniversary of "The Shot Heard Around the World"
#jfk

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
30 December, 11:31
🙏

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
30 December, 11:26
I have Betelgeuse currently in the southern sky

Evangelina @Evangelina
30 December, 11:50
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
Sirius is bigger!!

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
01 January, 04:02
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
I watch that constellation every evening rise in the west, go directly overhead and sets in the east.. (it’s upside down here, but it’s always captured my attention)..

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
30 December, 11:17
I use to get so upset when VK would say 2023 . Praying to God things start changing 🙏🙏🙏

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
30 December, 10:55
Breath in new and exhale old, in everything.
Repeat.

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
30 December, 10:55
I was there for this post and remember thinking ..but 2023 is so far!!!

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
30 December, 11:11
In response Peachy 445 to her Publication
Me too!

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
30 December, 11:19
In response Peachy 445 to her Publication
You thought it and MANY voiced it. Yet here we all are together. ❤ Time really flew by.

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
30 December, 10:47
Amen to that 🙏!!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 December, 10:35
Me too Cowboy. this has been some journey

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
31 December, 02:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
me three @cowboyw2b and @vincentkennedy

2023 = 'fresh start' on our continued journey together

#FamilyIsEverything

and I'm so glad to find this place we call home!
💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
01 January, 04:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
For you more than most Patriot!

Be blessed sir!

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
30 December, 10:02
I need a fresh start!

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
30 December, 09:43
This post stopped my scrolling instantly. Since I was very little I've had visions of different random scenes over the years that have all seemed unrelated. I wasn't sure when or if they would materialize but over time they all have and the last one happened at the beginning of this year. I haven't had any new visions and have been very curious about it - wondering what it meant. This is the first I've seen of anyone else having that experience.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
30 December, 09:42
Cowboy can you believe that post was also 3 years ago? Crazy times, plus we all still had out original twat accounts.