Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Before ascension: Annoyed.
After ascension: Annoyed in 5D.
OK, 2022 nearly done. Was a year like scabies crossed with bed bugs. Less than 24 hours left to be rid of it. 2023 is when things get properly weird.
07:59 PM - Dec 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
31 December, 06:15
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Feels like The Year of the BOOMERANG, is INCOMING!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
31 December, 02:41
🤣 That description is perfect
Rolling out 2022

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
31 December, 02:04
2023 can't get here soon enough.
The whole year been like - "CLEAN UP IN ISLE 22"
Time to restock the shelves... I'm ready!
Happy New Year Martin!

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
31 December, 01:56
Feels just right. Perfectly described!

Nat Gone @NatGonCanadaPatriot
31 December, 10:38
i love how perfectly descriptive this was, thank you for the laugh! Have a beautiful and peaceful exit to 2022. 🤗❤

Tanita Martinez @TanitaMartin
31 December, 09:41
Happy new year 🎉!!! 2023!!!

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
31 December, 02:29
In response Tanita Martinez to his Publication
Love that! Happy New Year! 🎉

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
31 December, 09:21
My God, you nail it every time.

amy lilley @amylilley
31 December, 09:15
‘Thus far the Lord helped us’, 1 Samuel 7:12, the sweetest of blessings Martin, in a 5D kind of way in 2023, Happy New Year🎇🎆🎇🐸🙏🏻😇

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
31 December, 09:01
i am belly laughing because it is so true! a very happy, prosperous and blessed 2023 friend!!💕

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
31 December, 08:58
Happy New Year Martin!
Early morning here with rain
CHEERS!

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
31 December, 07:35
Let the fun begin...bring on 2023...We Anons have been ready for a long time

JAde Roiste @Ehcor
31 December, 06:36
2022 is done and dusted here in New Zealand - We're in '23 already Lets hope it's a year where everything changes and brings on a bright new future - Happy New Year.

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
31 December, 05:07
you won't be annoyed in 5D - the new earth will be calm and peaceful. the evil will be left behind.
do you know about Sagittarius A?

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
31 December, 04:23
I absolutely LOVE how you wrote this - blows my mind with how concise you've made this, and how incredibly accurate too.

I'm afraid to move in to 2023...but I'm refusing to walk in fear, so I have my head held high, my shoulders squared back, and I'm going to tackle whatever comes. Not only do I not have a choice, but I refuse to back down against evil.

2023...here I come!

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
31 December, 03:08
9 am in the Netherlands .. husband still not believing .. very lonely 2020-22 . Strength coming feom inside .. God is real . I wish everybody. year or more revelation .. hang in guys ! we love u all

Stella Bella @NasNas
31 December, 07:03
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication
same here

Red Edge @Rededge
31 December, 02:36
a few hours left here in Australia 🇦🇺

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
31 December, 01:44
Could 2023 bring the family reunion we all dream of?
What is Family?
What is Everything?
💛
🙏

Red Edge @Rededge
31 December, 02:36
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Wouldn't that be the best..

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
31 December, 01:30
🤣😂🐸💙🤪😵
Thanks for making me laugh today!

Former [Corn Pop] Farmer @Corstruction
31 December, 12:31
WUT????? This was one of the biggest OUT LOUDS I've seen! Noice!

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
31 December, 12:23
Good to know I wasn't the only one feeling Annoyed!!
I can handle "Properly Weird"....That I'm use to!!!😉
God Bless & A Happy Healthy 2023 Martin🥂🍾

Ann Holden @Amandpms
31 December, 12:18

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
30 December, 11:41
Intriguing statement Martin! At the end of a year invariably think that passed quickly n look forward to the new start, but this one has been super-fast n nerve-wracking n now find myself looking forward to "weird" :)
Wish you a Wonder-full 2023 ✨💖

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
30 December, 11:31
making me itchy 😂

Jody Donohue @Jody
30 December, 11:22

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
31 December, 02:31
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
lol!

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
30 December, 11:21
Scabies crossed with bedbugs 🤣🤣🤣
You do gave a way if making me 😂 but its so true

Evangelina @Evangelina
30 December, 11:18
How do you know things will get properly weird in 2023 Martin?

I was going to ignore you for a few days but apparently I can't 😆

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
30 December, 10:37
Hey Martin I was on Telegram. Not sure if this guy is name dropping, or is the truth. Just making sure that the story is legit.

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
30 December, 10:32
Yep. Glad I met you now. Happy New Year.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
30 December, 10:28
HAPPY NEW YR MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE FAVOR OF THE LORD AND A HEALTHY PROCPEROUSE BLESSED NEW YR

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
30 December, 10:28
HAPPY NEW YR MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE FAVOR OF THE LORD AND A HEALTHY PROCPEROUSE BLESSED NEW YR