JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 December, 08:19
Don't forget to breathe Patriot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
Hi Fan...u sent me the original song/vid once...and i said id like to play it for u sometime. This was when i was still very sick, fighting for my life. Im proud of it...and U rock! This is dedicated to u, and John!
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍
Listen to Here Comes The Sun.MP3 by Victor This Guy on #SoundCloud
https://on.soundcloud.com/...
10:13 AM - Dec 30, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 December, 12:40
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
I am very touched by this share Patriot. I love it and I am so happy that you are well. We Made America Great Again and all that is left is the public disclosure of that fact. Happy New Year.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
30 December, 12:53
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
💥Happy New Year! 💥😁👊🤝🙏☝️🏁🤍
Thank U! I hope u remember the exchange some months ago.
When u hear the click at the beginning...its one of the first songs i did in '07 when i got my digital recorder, and had yet to learn how to clean it up before mixing it. The reason im so proud of it, is cuz i was very sick and weak and and my memory was poor, but it shows how much hope and fight i had left in me...u touched my heart when u sent it to me, and i love u for that...and more. Please know how much u touched me then and continue to!!! U Truely rock!!! 🤍🏁🤍