Hillary Clinton Is Morgan Le Fay
Blow Your Trumpets Gabriel
And Men Realize That They Are All One
Elvis Presley Is Really Alive
How The Truman Show Works
We Are Currently Underwater
When Humans Meet The Grey Aliens
Area Fifty One Sixty Percent Dead

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
31 December, 08:35
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I Am So Very Grateful For You- 317
I Am Obsessed With The Apocalypse- 317
The Truman Show Under The Dome- 317

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
30 December, 07:13
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Yip.

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
30 December, 06:50
Frankie Orella | Acceptance | OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO - YouTube

Stream Acceptance and the full Stages of Grief EP here: http://bit.ly/frankie-orella-stages-of-griefTo sign-up for exclusive content go here: https://frankie...

Evangelina @Evangelina
30 December, 02:42
I used to follow this dude around on twitter and say "I can't breathe"

It was because I was blown away in his presence. He had no clue why I said it.

I think it freaked him out 😂

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
30 December, 01:34
Oddly, my breathing changed last few months of 2019 to present. Several times a day I take a layered breath in, completely filling my lungs & releasing, incredibly cleansing. The strange part is I never know when it will occur, it comes on its own.

Alexandra Neve @Alex
30 December, 01:31
''BE STILL AND NOW I'AM GOD;

Evangelina @Evangelina
30 December, 11:04

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
30 December, 10:49

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
30 December, 10:42
Just Breathe | Willie Nelson | Lyrics - YouTube

Lyrics Yes I understand, that every life must end, uh-huhAs we sit alone, I know someday we must go, uh-huhOh I’m a lucky man to count on both hands the ones...

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
30 December, 10:40
What a breath it is today💖

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
30 December, 06:56
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
❤️

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
30 December, 10:24
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Did you call an over uber?

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
30 December, 10:32
Trying...to remain calm...not sure it is working thou...too many sleepers...

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
30 December, 10:43
In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication
And there WILL always be sleepers. This is for everyone that is for sure. Just you being awake and your light is making a difference

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 December, 12:30
In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication
Sleepers can't touch you because you wear the Armor Of God.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
30 December, 10:15
...its on acoustic guitar, but sounds like original...but its me.🙂

30 December, 10:13
Hi Fan...u sent me the original song/vid once...and i said id like to play it for u sometime. This was when i was still very sick, fighting for my life. Im proud of it...and U rock! This is dedicated to u, and John!
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍
Listen to Here Comes The Sun.MP3 by Victor This Guy on #SoundCloud
https://on.soundcloud.com/...

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 December, 12:40
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
I am very touched by this share Patriot. I love it and I am so happy that you are well. We Made America Great Again and all that is left is the public disclosure of that fact. Happy New Year.

30 December, 10:13
Hi Fan...u sent me the original song/vid once...and i said id like to play it for u sometime. This was when i was still very sick, fighting for my life. Im proud of it...and U rock! This is dedicated to u, and John!
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍
Listen to Here Comes The Sun.MP3 by Victor This Guy on #SoundCloud
https://on.soundcloud.com/...

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
30 December, 10:05
Fully in...Let it go! 🌬

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
30 December, 09:49
ANY MORE BREATHING, THERE WON'T BE ANY O2 FOR THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM!

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
30 December, 10:27
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
lol

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 December, 09:39
Deep breaths thro your stomach!

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
30 December, 08:24
I am ...

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
30 December, 09:48
In response HTG TheolddoG to his Publication
Fully in!

and letting go !

Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
30 December, 08:23
it’s like you know😂 nice!

Alexandra Neve @Alex
30 December, 01:30
In response Xception_ 2therule to her Publication
IKR...