Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 December, 06:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
30 December, 06:53
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
A..ha! The snake oil sales men had it figured out! The power of suggestion , vs the power of truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
30 December, 11:15
Why is it not working on Anons…or is it?

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
30 December, 11:09
My son bought my husband a trail cam he can hook up to his blanky...er, phone. We went on a hike this morning and he was stopped on the trail, looking at how many deer were at his tree stand-twenty miles away. FFS I'm so sick of it.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
30 December, 11:07
TECHNOLOGICAL WORMTONGUE!
Wormtongue - YouTube

KEEP YOUR FORKED TONGUE BEHIND YOUR TEETH!warlockwitchcrafticgjctazadaqyahtazadaqyaisraelitehypnotismspellhexhexagramhypnosis

Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
30 December, 11:27
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
CZECH VERSION...
MUCH BETTER, AS ALWAYS 😂😂😂

https://youtu.be/nibvyMaDb...

WarriQr Princess @Peanut1one
30 December, 10:29
This is why ❤️ is the answer!

Desert Dog @Zippydog
30 December, 09:43
Can you imagine how many "fields" are being generated globally every single second by billions of electronic devices! Maybe that micronova event will have an upside when it takes down the world grid!

30 December, 11:10
In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

30 December, 11:12
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
I fought it all tooth and nail. My marriage is in the shitter because my husband has his phone up his ass. I'm gonna throw every device in the pond and be done with it.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 December, 09:23
Point being, we already are at the point that AI is dangerous and a direct threat to humanity.
Can we turn this back and stop it?
imho, not at this point.
So what are we left with?
Taking control of it for good?

Other species have risen above this stage of evolution, so can we.

Michelle Conn @writermom
30 December, 09:20
So what are some solutions? How long until the new phones come out?

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
30 December, 09:12
Maybe we are learning.
We do not need the phones.
We are connected.
Heaven on Earth.
within us.
LOVE

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 December, 08:39
they really are used for so much more than we ever thought possible. 😒

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 December, 08:36
could this be causing my skin itching? i feel like tiny hairs are all over me sometimes, and i work with a phone, laptop, others doing the same, and a GIANT electronic billboard in the yard towering overhead. plus other phone interactions including being on here. I do this work tho because its important. and we are all believers. i need to do more grounding for sure.

Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
30 December, 08:21
wow. There is no escape ..no wonder I have felt like I’m in a myriad of mazes for so long-they have manipulated us in every form & fashion.. I mean do we even know who “we” truly are? At least now there are more answers as to so many “WHY’S” for so many things now I guess. Obviously not just this, but gives me hope that I may get to know and love the real me some day..maybe lol😄🤷🏼‍♀️

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
30 December, 07:37
👍👍👍👍👍5
👍👍👍👍👍5

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 December, 07:29
The ultimate Catch-22/ 1111.

30 December, 07:36
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Pandora

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
30 December, 07:11
this is true . how yhe fbi finds the weak minded for FF i would guess VK . i look forward to throwng my iphone into the sea .

30 December, 07:26
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
just learn to live with it in your bathroom. Far Away from your brain . i hope!

30 December, 07:07
i am one of the people who is not married to my phone... i literally keep my phone in my bathroom, its only for travel(my kids insisted) I still have a landline . Am i out of touch with reality?We cant go backwards, pandoras box is open.

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
30 December, 07:02
Could it be use to cause serious physical damage and death...?

30 December, 07:09
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication
Lol.......May cause cancer and or brain damage.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
30 December, 07:01
!