John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
If My people...
[It's gonna be Biblical]
10:58 AM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
17 April, 10:18
In response John Q.. to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
17 April, 10:26
In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication
Indeed!
Well Said.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
27 February, 10:37
God bless and thank you JohnQ . fiirst thing I had the pleasure of reading this morning. Got above, God below, God in front, God behind.
everyday is a gift

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
27 February, 10:40
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
Reposted for you to see this morning, Kagen.
Had You in Mind.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
27 February, 10:22
: for I am always with you, until the end of the age"

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
27 February, 10:19
Amen.
All Praise and Glory to God.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 February, 10:15
🙏🕊️🙏

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
16 January, 01:39
1Ti 6:18 That they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate;
Who is helping POTUS?

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
26 December, 01:18
https://truth11.com/2021/1...
NOT SURE ABOUT TRUTH11.COM

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
26 December, 01:17
HAWII JUST DECLARED MARTIAL LAW HAVE VIDEOS BUT DONT

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
30 June, 04:45
#Biblical = = = > < >
#InItTogether = = = > < >
#GodWins = = = > < >

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
16 May, 12:23

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
12 April, 10:03
Confirmed🍀

INFJ 237 @infj237
11 April, 11:40

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 February, 12:40
This has become my favorite passage in the Bible.

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
07 February, 02:05
I'm gonna make a canvass of this and give it to all my former family...