Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
27 December, 11:30
VK on TRUTH - more blockchain / new financial system info...

*7 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 December, 02:04
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Well, I'm screwed then. I have no money, I have disabled adult kids with me for life, I'm a single mom. I have no idea how all this works (not techy at all) and it is incredibly confusing to the max...

VK I know you tried, you explained a lot, but my brain just couldn't follow it. I'm too old I guess to really understand this. And it seems really scary to have 'money' that is held online somewhere that could disappear at any moment. What prevents us from losing money this way? I hear about this coin or that coin disappearing and people losing A LOT of money and I go cold all over. I can't afford to lose money, I can barely make it paycheck to paycheck.

What happens to people like us, if the 'wealth is redistributed' through XRP? If that is the only way to see any money coming my way, then I'm screwed.

Thanks for trying to help others get some of that money, and you did try hard to explain, I remember. Some of us just can't make it happen for one reason or another :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Patton @GeneralPatton2021
WWG1WGA means everything to me
includes every one of WeThePeople

I am but one person
but I am not the only one who takes
WWG1WGA super seriously

you see,
I am not Free until all are Free

I, in and of myself, cannot "carry the world"
but, again, I am not the only one

Our Good Guy leaders have plans for us
and God has a Bigger Plan

You are not only "not screwed" but are protected
none of WeThePeople "miss out"
no one left behind

If all else seems to fail, your safety net and means to prosperity lies with WeThePeople,
sclubs like me

fear not
be of Good Cheer

God has a Mission for me
others like me and better
and that Mission includes His Children,
WeThePeople, and you are one, your Beloved also

I am not the only one who delights in serving
WeThePeople
04:42 PM - Dec 28, 2022
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GeneralPatton2021 in this post can reply
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
29 December, 06:37
In response George Patton to his Publication
RIGHT ON! πŸ‘Š. With You 117%.
Where We Go One We Go All with ALL My Heart and Soul.
The Best IS Truly Yet To Come. πŸ™πŸΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽ

Carey Lou @Careylou
29 December, 03:05

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
29 December, 02:42
βœ¨πŸ’–This resonates with me. I too believe i'm not free 'til we are ALL free.

Selah 321 @Selah
Here is a beautiful light that shines... thank you for sharing... So many of us feel the same...WAWY....

Evangelina @Evangelina
Beautifully written words from a Beautiful Heart πŸ’ž

Truly WWG1WGA WW 🧑

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
29 December, 09:58

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
29 December, 08:10
I am not Free until all are Free - Wise words!

Mission from God

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
29 December, 02:59
that is such a beautiful message. you truly get what love is. thank you!

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
28 December, 08:40
The past 4 years = intensely hard for me. I kicked my abusive LEO husband out (34 years married). I couldn't take the abuse anymore...my plan was to wait 2 years until youngest was 14.

God intervened, judge ordered my husband has zero contact with our youngest (16). But financially, we often scrape the barrel every month to make ends meet. His parents are wealthy, bought him a house & car, they shun their grandchildren. My ex has it made.

I was diagnosed with RA = 3 decades of abuse and stress. Court ordered us to sell our home, won't get enough to restart with. Have 7 adult kids living with me (5 with autism, other two help me care for their sibs). Lots more.

Only place affordable was off grid, on a mountain, that is cut off in winter d/t ice. We will be stranded for 6 months of the year. We homestead, we will manage this, but it IS scary...

I have no financial anything to fall back on, that terrifies me :( A little in savings would be nice! God cares for us, always❀️

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
29 December, 04:48
Keep your light shining bright...I will be praying for you and sending high vibes

https://youtube.com/watch?...

Paul Bruton @DrB
29 December, 09:58
πŸ™πŸ’•