Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 December, 09:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
28 December, 06:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Possible and that would be AWESOME!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
_AT_ 42_ @AT42
28 December, 05:06
Yeah cool with me..where to?

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
28 December, 05:06
Yeah cool with me..where to?

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
28 December, 04:37
Yes appears to be have been reported.

https://news.yahoo.com/rep...

Dwight Knapp @kad784
28 December, 01:31
⚖️Perhaps. Heard He might already be down south.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
28 December, 12:06
Signal?

Caps = 32 > 5 > 5:5.
TS = 9:36 > 45. 👊

Nov 01, 2017 2:44:10 AM EDT
Anonymous
Maybe one day but it cannot go slow. The initial wave will be fast and meaningful. It will send a signal to others immediately and you’ll see the tide turn (not even the MSM can hide and rest assured some will be jailed as deep cover agents).

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
28 December, 11:30
I like the 6pm speech option. 😏

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
28 December, 10:58
😁😁😁
Me thinks: WWG1WGA WW

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
28 December, 10:04

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 December, 09:31
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
Q Digital Soldier Soldado Digital - YouTube

Q Soldado Digital

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 December, 09:31
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
Excellence, BORN for such a time as this, GOD bless him and his.

1776 ... @IGG1776
28 December, 10:02
It's coming in Hot.
MOAB inbound 🍿

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
28 December, 09:42
maybe they’ll be enjoying some spicy margaritas 😁

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 December, 09:41
I like it! Let's see if we hear more about it.

Also, meant to ask you this last night...did you pre-order the Ledger Stax? I know you don't like the 1st edition of things, but it looks pretty cool :)

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
28 December, 05:45
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Personal Goal
1 XRP = A Ledger Stax :)

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
28 December, 06:46
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I have ledger nano x , I wonder if I can trade up? 🤔