Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
28 December, 09:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 December, 09:36
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Trump Meetup ??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
I like it! Let's see if we hear more about it.

Also, meant to ask you this last night...did you pre-order the Ledger Stax? I know you don't like the 1st edition of things, but it looks pretty cool :)
09:41 AM - Dec 28, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
28 December, 06:46
I have ledger nano x , I wonder if I can trade up? 🤔

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
28 December, 05:45
Personal Goal
1 XRP = A Ledger Stax :)

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
28 December, 06:49
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
911 (fooked)

Evangelina @Evangelina
28 December, 07:02
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
Just gonna put this here in case anyone is interested.
This lady does a great job walking through the process.
Same steps for XLM which you can move to Ledger.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Learn How to Move XRP to an open Ledger Nano X - YouTube

In this quick video you'll learn How to Move XRP to an open Ledger Nano X. Moving XRP to an open ledger can be tricky if you don't know what you're doing but...

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 December, 10:03
Didn't even know about it. Looks cool. will be ordering.

Realfreedomfighters Dontbanpeople @Realfreedomfighter
28 December, 10:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
trump better have something super convincing to prove operation warp speed was part of the plan, or he should be hung with the rest of them