Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
27 December, 06:51
circling back to pence now i see?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
All capital letters = 1167

But Of That Day And Hour Knoweth No Man. No Not The Angels Of Heaven, But My Father Only .Trusting God's Plan As All Should=1167

But As These Things Start To Occur, Stand Up Straight And Lift Up Your Heads Because Your Deliverance Is Getting Near=1167

You Need Not Push Life About. Just Flow With It And Give Yourself Completely To The Task Of The Present Moment=1167

True We Don't Know What We Got Til We Lose It, But Also True We Don't Know What We're Missing Until It Arrives=1167

God Has Exposed The Enemy Of His Children. Now We Must Turn Off, Unplug And Cancel Subscriptions To All They Control=1167

The Amish Were Asked Why The Covid Was Not In Their Community. Their Answer Was Because We Don't Have TV. Covid Was A Hoax=1167

I Pray For The Complete And Total Restoration Of The Family Of God In Every Way Possible In The Now And Forever I Pray=1167

Post#1167
06:57 PM - Dec 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply
Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
27 December, 08:18
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
awesome thank you for sharing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
28 December, 05:19
In response Hey, I’m here for the party to his Publication
My pleasure!
Numbers R Fun! 😀