Lucas St. Sebastian @lucassebastian
please pray for me. im reaching a breaking point with my narcissist parents..
05:57 AM - Dec 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by lucassebastian in this post can reply
TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
28 December, 12:34
In response Lucas St. Sebastian to his Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
27 December, 10:52
Sounds like you are seeing through their lies. Stay strong, sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
27 December, 09:59
I pray God the Father in Heaven guide you, direct you, and give you strength for a change in situation. 🙏

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
27 December, 08:02
🙏🙏🙏 God Bless ! Hopefully it’s time to shock sleepers awake .

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
27 December, 06:05
this is real ....
i pray now.
courage
knowledge
power and authority by God alone.

27 December, 06:58
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
i need God's intervention more than ever..

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
27 December, 05:45
😢Here too...someone told me I had mental issues because I said history was fake. I told them it was all Fake..I laughed it off..but deep down inside it actually did hurt.😭

27 December, 07:18
In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication
yep. there are none so blind as those who will not see..

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
27 December, 11:08
In response Talaga Nightss to her Publication
We just need validation from family members to feel whole but God sees your heart and loves your truth. Your validation will come...We are here for you now. Put on the full armor of God. WWG1WGA 💕God bless

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
27 December, 05:43
🙏 attacks are seemingly at an all time high:
-Disengage from the 'Drama Triangle'
-Distract yourself with positive activities
-Do something good for someone
3D Sanity Saver 🙌🏻

kolibri @kolibri
27 December, 05:14
🙏❤️

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
27 December, 04:43
Heavenly Father, please hear my prayer. Please take Your child, Lucas, in your embrace and give him the fortitude to let the antics of his parents and others just wash over him like water on rocks. Help him to see that it is okay to part ways with people who do harm - even one’s own parents.

Whatever Your will, please bring Lucas peace and comfort.

This I humbly pray in Your Son Jesus’ name.

Amen 🙏🏻

27 December, 05:23
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
thank you so much, jason..

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
27 December, 04:40
Prayers Up 🙏🏻

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
27 December, 04:29
🙏🙏🙏

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
27 December, 03:53
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 for you Lucas. Sending positive vibes.......

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
27 December, 03:49
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
27 December, 03:42
🙏❤️

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
27 December, 03:42
🙏🙏🙏

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
27 December, 03:16
🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️💜

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
27 December, 03:16
🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️💜

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
27 December, 02:32
🙏❤️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
27 December, 02:21
We are here for you Lucas. Hang in there.
I use music for my escape.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
27 December, 02:20
Prayers going up in Yeshua's name 🙏

Numbers 6:24-26

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
27 December, 02:05
I can relate. My mother, sister, and mother's mother were all narcissists. I lived across the country from all and only visited rarely. They are all out of my life now, deceased except for sister. AU is the only real family I have, but I think that is why I ended up here and went through the trials and tribulations I did. It made me realize this is my real family, the only people who really understand one another. Just how we are connected, I don't know, but I'm eager to learn why. We are your family Lucas.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
27 December, 02:25
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
My mother and my sister. Learning that there is a scale, and also learning that I can forgive, with love, and move on. Love to you.

27 December, 02:55
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
ya. my parents went behind my back and got jabs, lying to me for nine months.
They continuously lie, gaslight me, etc. i tried finding a theraoist and my parents tricked therapist as covert narcissists.
My sister attacked me physically and later lied saying I was an intruder.
i am beginning to believe my family was a punishment/test from God. They have all almost killed me but i still delusionally want them and our relationship to be saved.
i don’t know how to escape this trauma bond cycle.

what can i do..

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
27 December, 01:49
They are spell bound. Pray for them, always. They haven't learned how to tune out. Turn off their tv. All you can do is set an example and pray. And love them. Trust our heavenly Father.

27 December, 03:00
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
i have prayed for their awakening my entire life, asking God for help me with them unceasingly.

he has yet to answer this prayer.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
27 December, 01:40
hey lucas praying for you right now, that God will soften your parents hearts in their relationship to you, and that He will take some pressure off you. i ask the Lord to carry those burdens that are weighing you down and give you peace♥️

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
27 December, 01:33
break the bond for some time .. you need it and thet need it

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
27 December, 01:16
🙏🙏🙏

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
27 December, 01:06
i hear you and i am!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
27 December, 12:42
I pray God will give you strength Lucas to carry on.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
27 December, 12:40
sometimes things need to break to get fixed.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
27 December, 12:38
Leave. It’s that simple.

(I know this from experience)

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 December, 12:30
When you let go of it, it fills your hands.