Lucas St. Sebastian @lucassebastian
27 December, 05:57
please pray for me. im reaching a breaking point with my narcissist parents..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
27 December, 02:05
In response Lucas St. Sebastian to his Publication
I can relate. My mother, sister, and mother's mother were all narcissists. I lived across the country from all and only visited rarely. They are all out of my life now, deceased except for sister. AU is the only real family I have, but I think that is why I ended up here and went through the trials and tribulations I did. It made me realize this is my real family, the only people who really understand one another. Just how we are connected, I don't know, but I'm eager to learn why. We are your family Lucas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
My mother and my sister. Learning that there is a scale, and also learning that I can forgive, with love, and move on. Love to you.
02:25 PM - Dec 27, 2022
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michele hoffman, click on at the bottom under it