Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 December, 04:29
Its deep patriots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 December, 05:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
That's his 2nd wife (man), correct? First one was Mileva Marić, she's actually from the city near me. Rumor goes that Mileva was great mathematician and actually done a lot of work for Einstein, which later he took credits for. This is her home in Novi Sad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
27 December, 10:12
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
wrong - see my post above.
She died in Paris - from Cancer....

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
27 December, 12:30
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
27 December, 09:53
I read a book in book club a few years ago called The Other Einstein about Albert Einsteins first wife, Mileva, who was a scientist and scholar and just as smart ss him. Once they began having children, his career took off while she took care of the children. He treated both her and the children poorly, was all aboit his career, later divorced her for his cousin and moved to America where he got even more famous. Meanwhile Mileva was left in Europe trying to financially support herself and their mentally ill son with no help from the great Einstein. I always thought her life was so sad, and why didnt Albert help her? He literally abandoned the family. I thought he must have just been a selfish bastard. Now I realize he was much more than that. This rabbit hole IS deep. Why did the son go crazy in the first place? What happened to him in that mental institution? And what about the daughter with scarlet fever?
And now you got this dude cousin…These people are sick!
Expose it all!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 December, 10:16
In response New Years Day to her Publication
They are indeed sick. Very sick.

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
27 December, 05:56
In response New Years Day to her Publication
It's indeed strange to read Einstein's own excerpts from his biography with a completely new mindset. He appears way more manipulative than I recalled straight from the beginning. Would you call your loved one "a witch" like he did?

So the daughter was born out of wedlock, Albert asked Mileva not to bring her to Switzerland, and then Lieserl doesn't exist in any official documents. Albert never saw his daughter - that's pretty cold coming from a dad who some months ago wrote he would like to have a baby.

bob L. Head @Knowoneelse
27 December, 08:48
I, honestly, never realized Einstein even had kids.......let alone 2.....

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
27 December, 06:07
Was the daughter made (trans) into a boy? 🤔

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
27 December, 10:01
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
My suspicion right away.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 December, 05:23
You'll notice thar his 2nd "wife" was his cousin too. Sick...

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
27 December, 10:02
Makes you wonder if incest was involved all along.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
27 December, 10:02
Makes you wonder if incest was involved all along.