Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 December, 04:29
Its deep patriots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
That's his 2nd wife (man), correct? First one was Mileva Marić, she's actually from the city near me. Rumor goes that Mileva was great mathematician and actually done a lot of work for Einstein, which later he took credits for. This is her home in Novi Sad.
05:13 AM - Dec 27, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 December, 05:22
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Here's an interesting story.

1/6

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
27 December, 09:53
I read a book in book club a few years ago called The Other Einstein about Albert Einsteins first wife, Mileva, who was a scientist and scholar and just as smart ss him. Once they began having children, his career took off while she took care of the children. He treated both her and the children poorly, was all aboit his career, later divorced her for his cousin and moved to America where he got even more famous. Meanwhile Mileva was left in Europe trying to financially support herself and their mentally ill son with no help from the great Einstein. I always thought her life was so sad, and why didnt Albert help her? He literally abandoned the family. I thought he must have just been a selfish bastard. Now I realize he was much more than that. This rabbit hole IS deep. Why did the son go crazy in the first place? What happened to him in that mental institution? And what about the daughter with scarlet fever?
And now you got this dude cousin…These people are sick!
Expose it all!

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
27 December, 10:12
wrong - see my post above.
She died in Paris - from Cancer....