Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 04:33
What do the other books say about Jesus? I remember hearing he is mentioned in most if not all of them but they look at him in different ways. Anyone research this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 March, 07:57
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
Here is my issue. Is it the word of G*d? Isn't it 'mans' interpretation? Did Jesus write in the book? To me G*d is much much larger than a book. A Creator. His writings can be seen in all living things.

My lack of trust comes from mans interference. I can't even figure out if the Sabbath is on Saturday or Sunday.

So if not G*d then who/why the book(s) has made me search into rabbit holes. CERN, Looking Glass, Barron Trumps Adventure, Mandela, etc. Was it sent back to save humanity. Hurt? Why multiple books/religions?

Just questioning this stuff makes me feel like a bad person. But honestly the more I am questioning this the closer my soul is feeling to G*d. Keeping an open mind and I am going to be exploring the bible more with all your help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
I believe the most important thing is your personal relationship with God. The Word of God is the living word, not like any other book. You can read a scripture on one day and weeks later read the same scripture and it takes the meaning deeper, more profound. The word of God “speaks” to your innermost being.
12:03 AM - Dec 27, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Strmchsr in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
27 December, 03:24
In response Storm Patriot to her Publication
I am discovering this more and more within.