Wait till the people find out. 🥴
DETOX is a lifestyle!
09:01 PM - Dec 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
29 December, 08:14
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
I have been using Utopia Colloid Silver for over 12 years ,daily
I buy it by the gallon. I have used the gold too.
It kills all Bactria good and bad.
Glass bottle is imperative. Great for sinus infections.
Good share. People should have this at home. drarba
😊😇🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
27 December, 12:19
I have a friend who was labeled as bipolar ...he was suffering with oral disease (gum disease, cavities, metal fillings, etc.) and he tried this product that stated the oral dis -eases were an experience of the failure of the immune system. And it’s easy for people to see dental or oral problems as a completely separate thing from other illness or dis -eases, but that’s not how the body works, EVERYTHING is connected. After 3 months my friend's brain fog went away, emotions leveled, memory improved 100 % .. AMAZING! I watched the miracle of his healing so i take this remedy now as i suffered with IBS and now my digestion is GREAT!

👍Listen to this video >>> VERY INTERESTING that the mouth flora is linked to a number of serious health issues, including alzheimers, allergies, mental brain fog, pneumonia, high blood pressure, obesity, rheumatoid arthritis, heart disease, hepatitis, esophageal cancer.

https://youtu.be/a480Pf4RL...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
27 December, 08:58
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
thank you for this. I'm going to order some at the beginning of the month when I have the money.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
15 January, 08:02
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Thanks, for posting this. I have been taking another brand of oral probiotics for more than two years, with good results, but, decided to try Prodentim, based on your post. The product I use is Great Oral Health Advanced Oral Probiotics, formulated by holistic dentist, Dr. O’Malley. Here’s my findings:

After using Prodentim (purchased from the official site) for a couple of days, I developed tooth discomfort/sensitivity, which worsened to tooth pain. The pain resolved immediately upon my resumption of Great Oral Health Probiotics.

My Conclusions (FYI only):

- For me, Great Oral Health Probiotics (GOP) is a more effective product.
- GOP tablets dissolve easier and faster than Prodentim, with the added advantage that you can chew them, per the bottle directions (best if you let them dissolve to a smaller size first though.)
- GOP is much less expensive than Prodentim.
- GOP is more readily available than Prodentim (Available at Amazon, etc.)

Hope that helps.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
27 December, 12:14
I have been researching Colloidal Gold and Silver liquid. It is supposed to help with toxicity, cancer, circulation, energy and much more. These elements are something else hidden from us. Anyone taking these that can let me know if it he!ps? 🤔🤔👍

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
27 December, 08:18
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
This is the Coated Silver I use every day, Cathy.

EVERYTHING on this man's site is PURE
& in my personal experience—you can trust it,
including the Vegan Protein Powder 😉💓

https://shop.davidwolfe.co...

ADDiQt *** @ADDiQt
26 December, 09:38
i know it says vax detox but from what I've read, that means metal detox and then some
https://www.truth11.com/mo...

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
26 December, 09:37
so how can i help my brother
who was diagnosed w drug induced manic bipolar disorder

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
26 December, 09:37
yes. and the thoughts we have release chemicals

spiritual thoughts
good thoughts
bad thoughts

when we are going through the day at 60,000 thoughts per hour it is easy to see that we see things as great, good, bad, evil, wants, needs etc

these thoughts release chemicals just as fear does.

combine this with toxins and you have a real mess.

fasting is a change of foods, iodine, supplements etc combined with prayer to change the way we think

i did this for 40 days and nights in 2012.

i was diagnosed with multiple mental illnesses.

and then i was “set free “

God is good yo change those who are willing to become “centered” in his image of love. 🥰

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
27 December, 12:00
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
Congratulations! 😊👍🙏❤🙏❤

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
27 December, 02:53
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
I get the feeling God agrees.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
26 December, 09:35
❤️❤️❤️

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
26 December, 11:00
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
🤣Salsa is a superfood

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
26 December, 09:22
The accumulation of HM from vaxeeeeens.
🧐

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
26 December, 09:18
Natural detox primary systems are the skin, lunga, feet and kidneys.Water, soluble fibers, with external use of non-iodized salts to draw out chemicals.

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
26 December, 09:12