Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
26 December, 09:01
Wait till the people find out. 🥴
DETOX is a lifestyle!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
I have a friend who was labeled as bipolar ...he was suffering with oral disease (gum disease, cavities, metal fillings, etc.) and he tried this product that stated the oral dis -eases were an experience of the failure of the immune system. And it’s easy for people to see dental or oral problems as a completely separate thing from other illness or dis -eases, but that’s not how the body works, EVERYTHING is connected. After 3 months my friend's brain fog went away, emotions leveled, memory improved 100 % .. AMAZING! I watched the miracle of his healing so i take this remedy now as i suffered with IBS and now my digestion is GREAT!

👍Listen to this video >>> VERY INTERESTING that the mouth flora is linked to a number of serious health issues, including alzheimers, allergies, mental brain fog, pneumonia, high blood pressure, obesity, rheumatoid arthritis, heart disease, hepatitis, esophageal cancer.

https://youtu.be/a480Pf4RL...
12:19 AM - Dec 27, 2022
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
15 January, 08:02
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Thanks, for posting this. I have been taking another brand of oral probiotics for more than two years, with good results, but, decided to try Prodentim, based on your post. The product I use is Great Oral Health Advanced Oral Probiotics, formulated by holistic dentist, Dr. O’Malley. Here’s my findings:

After using Prodentim (purchased from the official site) for a couple of days, I developed tooth discomfort/sensitivity, which worsened to tooth pain. The pain resolved immediately upon my resumption of Great Oral Health Probiotics.

My Conclusions (FYI only):

- For me, Great Oral Health Probiotics (GOP) is a more effective product.
- GOP tablets dissolve easier and faster than Prodentim, with the added advantage that you can chew them, per the bottle directions (best if you let them dissolve to a smaller size first though.)
- GOP is much less expensive than Prodentim.
- GOP is more readily available than Prodentim (Available at Amazon, etc.)

Hope that helps.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
15 January, 08:05
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
27 December, 08:58
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
thank you for this. I'm going to order some at the beginning of the month when I have the money.