Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 December, 03:17
That's enough TS for today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
26 December, 04:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
That didnt last long lol. Religious Dogmas are the hardest subjects to have discussions about. Its engrained into people's perception of their reality and becomes their identity. Questioning religious ideologies is like questioning a person's core.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
27 December, 12:57
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
I have lost my son over this...he is in school for his Masters of Divinity. When I try to talk to him I am told stop with your conspiracy theories and you are in a colt and need to be committed. Some cannot hear anything but indoctrination...makes me sad as me and my youngest kid used to be close...watched Lord of the Rings tonight...our favorite movie...we even went to Oxford together in 2019..cried all night. Watching it..I was thinking to myself...you have read the books...watched the movies and Narnia...how do you now know or even want to dig?

Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
Sorry to hear about that. I have similar issues with my father. We just avoid talking about religion now lol. Everyone has their own spiritual journey they are taking and some just keep walking the same path instead of noticing the others available.
11:05 AM - Dec 27, 2022
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mocheezeplz ..., click on at the bottom under it