Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 December, 03:17
That's enough TS for today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by QTip75 in this post can reply
~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
26 December, 04:46
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
The question is, do you really believe anything Wikipedia prints on their page?
Wikipedia is just another government run site.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
26 December, 04:58
In response ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) to his Publication
Some truths, some lies and some half-truths. What’s your opinion on the subject matter at hand?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 December, 05:02
In response ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) to his Publication
I know not the best but a quick search will reveal multiple sources.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
26 December, 04:35
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
This is factually, historically incorrect. Who the hell quotes Wikipedia as a legit source anyway? HELLO?

Maybe get with a scholar of Aramaic scripture and language before spouting utter nonsense.

https://abwoon.org/

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
26 December, 04:54
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
So you believe literally everything Wikipedia prints is false? I understand where you’re coming from. I know not everything is truthful on Wikipedia. Do you think the original authors of the books we are talking about on this post were originally anonymous or do you think their names are really John Mark Luke etc. That’s the real subject matter here.

You brought up the view through the Aramaic lens, and knowing that, what do you think of the names Mark, Luke, John etc.? I don’t believe those names are Aramaic.