Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 December, 03:17
That's enough TS for today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
26 December, 03:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK on Truth today.
Disciples were “Anons”.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
This is factually, historically incorrect. Who the hell quotes Wikipedia as a legit source anyway? HELLO?

Maybe get with a scholar of Aramaic scripture and language before spouting utter nonsense.

https://abwoon.org/
04:35 PM - Dec 26, 2022
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Hawkeye_Loccard in this post can reply
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
26 December, 04:54
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
So you believe literally everything Wikipedia prints is false? I understand where you’re coming from. I know not everything is truthful on Wikipedia. Do you think the original authors of the books we are talking about on this post were originally anonymous or do you think their names are really John Mark Luke etc. That’s the real subject matter here.

You brought up the view through the Aramaic lens, and knowing that, what do you think of the names Mark, Luke, John etc.? I don’t believe those names are Aramaic.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
26 December, 06:07
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Everyone must come to see that cia is in charge of wikipedia and has been for years. What they include is what they want us to believe.

God gave the Word and He does not allow it to be falsified because it is the only real link between the natural mind and His Heavenly Kingdom. The worries over how the Bible might have changed must be understood in terms of an Omnipotent God Who keeps communication with His children via His Word. God’s Word is God.