Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
4-6% lost forever, might turn to 94-96% lost forever. Really not sure how to really awake masses, when they're simply not interested in anything important really. Large % of the people are mostly interested in materialistic stuff, just a small percentage in spiritual. Not sure if MK Ultra or whatever secret project they are victims. I'm still puzzled how some are affected by those (large percentage), some are not (small percentage). Chose for a reason?
03:43 PM - Dec 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
27 December, 04:01
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
When Q said "lost forever", that forever bit has been bugging me for some time. 4-6 % so tied to the present day fake world that they'll not be able to handle the truth at all?

We've also been told that the end will not be for everyone. That bit may be more than the 4-6 %.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
27 December, 01:53
They are still brainwashed by the MSN. Daily. The number 6.6666 because they are sharing this fake news. Shutting it down is the only way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 December, 01:11
My daughter &husband are a prime example.
They totally depend on Nana to keep up with this shit.

They rarely have a minute to even sit down & relax.
They have a thriving business that takes all of their time that is not being spent on doing things with their kids, 4& 13.
Volleyball, girls softball games all but in the dead of winter.
They both have to work in the business to make it work. He works idk how many hours every day & weekends.
Fortunately tho his father also works there& my grandson 4, loves it so it is not as much work doing what you love & all 3 love working on cars.

Their business is so busy that he has to do a lot of the work himself. You simply can't hire enough mechanics & body workers that are good enough at what they do to put ppls lives in their hands.

Yrs ago before he bought his first trucking company (sold) he worked at Firestone as a master mechanic.
Someone ask Firestone how many times they have had lives at risk because a tire fell off.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
27 December, 01:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
27 December, 12:31
The controllers understand what motivates folk.

Bread and circuses, in a nutshell.

Through generations, they have reinforced this conditioning...

When people started turning off the news, then, turning off the tele - they realized, that there were those who had become immune to the spell/hypnotism/mind control...

Then they realized, we had made it our mission to inform as many as we could of their agenda.

They turned up the control to 100%... now, they have nothing left, and, we are still working against them.

Eventually the normies will come around, however, they probably will not aknowledge the work we put into the job of waking them - their egos won't let them do that.

27 December, 12:04
I understand that there is a large population that do not have cable tv. Few of these ppl keep up with ANY news. They gave up on the govt and news yrs ago and do not hear anything.

Many young ppl especially only have things like Netflix or Prime.
Other than being pissed off at what shit costs they dont know the rest.
That is why Nana thinks we need EBS. Most of them are also so busy trying to survive and provide for their families they dont have time to look up.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
27 December, 12:17
Yes Nana so agree time for EBS please! 👍🤗🙏

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
27 December, 12:24
57yo with no cable for 17 yrs now. 😁👍

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
27 December, 12:03
nobody is lost

WWG1WGA

BUT

some may have to do another 26000 year cycle or 2

Evangelina @Evangelina
27 December, 12:06
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
27 December, 12:08
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
fook that 💩

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
27 December, 12:01
Should of taken over MSM slowly dripped out the truth . we wouldn’t have this problem strikes me odd they didnt do this and its setting them up for failure and much longer time frame and probably civil war

Dirt 128 @Dirt128
27 December, 10:18
Best guess most are awake just not to the level we are. They need truth. They just don't know where to get it.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
27 December, 10:08
MSM takeover is the only way. lots of folks, including myself, do not do Twitter. FB , which I don't do either, or MSM is how the majority of people get their information. Both have to fall before the mass awaken

Ana Tate @Anatated
27 December, 07:25
Starting to make sense?
All the wars were about population control.
Vietnam draft
Abortion during the sexual revolution
Massive amounts of vax added to schedule
More wars:
Middle East/Drugs/Poverty
All failures
Gay marriage
Mutilation and castration trans agenda
Pandemics
Forced/coerced/manufactured consent to treatments
All to end bloodlines
To end a specific bloodline?
Who are they looking for?
Who are they trying to stop?
Even they don’t know.
Nor have they learned from the past.
What God has planned. God provides for and protects. He always has.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
27 December, 06:09
You cannot force people too look.
But when their pockets are empty they will be looking alright

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
27 December, 05:24
In response Shin Riimo to his Publication
Chosen for a reason.

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 December, 07:58
“Am just not like the others!” — we’re all spiritually queer here, it seems.

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
27 December, 12:56
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I am 100% ok with being that.

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
26 December, 06:26
It looks like the 4-6% are those the jab can't kill...

I've been saying this for years, to wake them up, get rid of their money, most have no idea the holy dollar or euro is on its last legs — as is the EU and UN —, Q didn't say: "Do Anons understand what is about to be unleashed?" for no reason...

When the banks crash and their pensions are gone, there money has the value of paper handkerchiefs and they got barely anything to eat, that will be the precipice that makes them willing to change...🙏

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
26 December, 10:14
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
sounds about right.
😊
Playing field about to separate the men from the boys and the women from the girls.
Going to be interesting.
Time to shine.
Not from theories but from wisdom.
We got this.

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
26 December, 06:11
I literally know a few people that were more awake than me who have gone back to sleep. sad

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
27 December, 12:23
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
Same…one friend in particular. She was always talking about all this stuff for YEARS! She was an avid Alex Jones listener. Anyway, her best friend follows Q and is kind of going about it the wrong way to convince/tell People. My theory is that “the message won’t be received if they aren't ready to hear it.” So, when I am asked I answer but i don’t push.

Now they think shes gone off the deep end…and my one friend (avid Alex Jones listener) went back to sleep.

Stevie King @ShineBright9
27 December, 12:27
In response Kay Cee to her Publication
Maybe not gone back to sleep, maybe doing things in the quiet of their homes, life, but not back asleep just sick of the Game/Evil and all its aspects! Know enough truths, now just keeping vibrations high with prayer, envisioning the world they want to see, and not letting the Game/Evil bring them down. 😉🤗🙏❤️ Its called compassionate detachment; where you are of this world but not in it! You focus more on God's World of how its supposed to be. Blessings!🥰

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
26 December, 06:00
There’s a phrase in the military called ‘softening the target’. It means prepping your target for the main effort. I think a lot of what has been happening over the past years is essentially that, allowing the truth to bombard the public, getting it out there in preparation for the final assault. I imagine it will take a bit of trauma to wake up the rest.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
26 December, 08:21
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
I am right there with you on your comment.
We as anons, have been exposed for so long, that many of us have overcome the emotional reaction when we learn new things.
We have become conditioned to stop, research, and find several sources or views before accepting things as truth. We will adapt and be able to help the others, because we will not have shell shock (at least not the extremes as others).

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
26 December, 05:58
It would be very simple if they used CNN, MSNBC etc to speak the truth

Victor This Guy @This_guy
27 December, 11:57
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
Maybe they will. THEN when the military acts and media shut down...it will be accepted. The Truth about the children is the onlyest thing that will silence the debate about EVERYTHING else. 🤍🏁🧐

Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
27 December, 03:43
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
The question is, would those companies broadcast anything? How deeply is the Deep State embedded into the media?

But who knows how this works out? I've been thinking that the jabs may also have something to do with circumventing the MSM information throttling.

Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
26 December, 05:52
IF CURRENT "STORM" WILL CARRI ON TILL MARCH, DEAGEL WILL BE FULLFILLED IN TWO YEARZ ADVANCE...

https://youtu.be/KmWE9UBFw...

USA FEED AND KEEP ENDORSING PEOPLE LIKE STEPHEN KING, SO OBVIOUSLY GOD DECIDE TO LET YOU ENJOY, WHICH FALSE IDOLZ YOU PLACE ON PIEDESTAL BEFORE GOD...

https://youtu.be/ZALtzTmPz...

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
27 December, 12:31
In response Yuri Stauffenberg to his Publication
“God is only an arm’s length away, because that’s how far we can push Him.” Amy Grant

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
27 December, 12:43
Get lost with this shit..The Father of Mankind will never leave behind his children..He is fighting for us..

Whows That Kidd Kheiron? King of Shambhala @Kento_San_DeepFriedPixelz
26 December, 05:48
I believe in the law of 80/20. I hope we get 80% awake but its feeling more like 80% loss.

Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
26 December, 05:41
I HONESTLY THINK, THAT DEAGEL REPORTS IS SINGULARITY.

ITS SAME FOR WHITE HATS AS FOR BLACK HATS. WHY? BECAUSE DEAGEL CALCULATED LOSSES REGARDLESS OF WHICH WEAPON OF CHOICE WILL BE USED... ITS BASED ON NATIONAL AVERAGE IQ...

The Soviet system was less able to deliver goodies to the people than the Western one. Nevertheless Soviet society was more compact and resilient under an authoritarian regime. That in mind, the collapse of the Soviet system wiped out 10 percent of the population. The stark reality of diverse and multicultural Western societies is that a collapse will have a toll of 50 to 80 percent depending on several factors but in general terms the most diverse, multicultural, indebted and wealthy (highest standard of living) will suffer the highest toll. The only glue that keeps united such aberrant collage from falling apart is overconsumption with heavy doses of bottomless degeneracy disguised as virtue. Nevertheless the widespread censorship, hate laws and contradicto

27 December, 12:20
What was done to the people of Russia years ago was just wrong,

Haint Blue @HaintBlue
26 December, 05:24
Amen
Amen
Amen

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
26 December, 05:15
I don't see anyone else "waking up." I see people surviving and getting on with their lives the best they can-like they've always done-work, family, bills. They don't seem too upset about Biden anymore, or Covid lies or illegals, and just dealing with crime and accepting things as they are. They may complain, but life goes on for them. Money for Ukraine is not an issue. The elections are history to them; it is like, "whatever." When DJT announced 2024, I felt a lull. Patriots, being awake, can often feel heartbroken and frustrated. This Awakening can be a very lonely place. I don't feel defeated, but I feel like there are less people awake than I originally hoped and felt. MSM tells folks all they need to know. Put the mask back on, save Ukraine, get vaccinated, nothing is wrong, watch sports, watch movies, loot, steal and commit crimes all you want, Trump is bad...and human trafficking? satan worship? child sacrifice? doesn't seem too concerning. Maybe it is just where I live.

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
26 December, 05:14
From what I see, until there is no such thing as MSM, or this b.s. news, it will not happen. And yes. Most people that I have or even attempt to share any information with at this point, simply do not seem to give one chit. So sick of hearing, "you believe that conspiracy theory stuff".
I'm not sure about the rest of my anon family here, but it makes me want to pull my hair out!

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
26 December, 05:12
What if 4-6% lost is us? lost meaning found, or rather [they] have lost 4-6% forever?…us? What is our percentage anyway? Just a thought… I see the same thing. As hard as ive tried, even my own family will not let go of any of their comforts to make this end. cable tv, news, healthier eating and living. The lines in the McDonald’s drive thrus are as long as ever. I just dont see many waking up.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
26 December, 05:05
This Q post, or idea in a post, is one I've thought about the most
Perhaps the 4 - 6% is referring to a population, but is actually 40 - 60%

Are we really talking about people; or information and ideas, ideas that may go by the wayside
Also, is it a segment of a population

I'm sure someone will refer to the post and say "no it's people"
But I don't think so
What is it truly has not meaning?

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
26 December, 05:04
700M ARE ON THE GITMO LIST. IMHO, GOD WILL REMOVE ALL THE GODLESS/UNWANTED IN A FLASH.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
26 December, 05:03
I have a feeling there are a lot more Patriots than idiots, but I also think you have the criminal element there.

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
26 December, 05:03
😏🌴🙏 They need to see the proof on TV to wake up. It's the only way. I can show all the proof I have but they don't know it to be true. It has to be put out to the public and they will have to face it head on. They still think Biden won even if no one was at his rallies. That's a hard sleep! They have no idea about the children. If it were me...Trump, and his army need to stand on the screen and tell them. I would also like for Biden to rip his mask off on TV. 😁

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
26 December, 05:15
In response Terri Wilbeparadise to her Publication
Ha Ha, biden ripping his mask off would win over 1/2 of America, I hear only complaints on him. They would be excited.

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
26 December, 04:58
vibes - let’s go✨

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
26 December, 04:52
Everyone alive is victimized by over a century of propaganda, professionally and specifically honed to target the subconscious mind of the unaware public. We've been inculcated to believe in 'stuff' and the external, rather than the Spirit and the internal.

Recommend for everyone, make the time to see this entire 4-part documentary series by renown writer/producer Adam Curtis:

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Century of the Self - Part 1: "Happiness Machines" - YouTube

The story of the relationship between Sigmund Freud and his American nephew, Edward Bernays. Bernays invented the public relations profession in the 1920s an...