Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
26 December, 01:22
If Normies need to get pissed,

I think us Anon’s need to heal.

Well I do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
28 December, 12:25
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Sending healing love your way, Joey. Hugs 🤗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
28 December, 11:02
my ptsd is so bad today
certain pictures wont leave my head:(
sending you love and good vibes Joey ♥️♥️🙏

memes matter @NoComment
28 December, 06:47
this is fact
incoming paragraph 😬
Growing up we was healing our adults, via Jesus ofc, yet it didnt work in my cases, so i thought. It was groundwork for what was to come in my own turn in so many ways in micro and in macro
,and (+) always wins, (-) just cant get over it and will hide the fact or, (-) is transmuted to(+) and its like nothing (-) ever happened, Glory be to God,yet the devil likes to remind us of all he stole, this is where i feel empathy for the devil, hes so confused, yet helping the devil is praying he repents, and send no love, he takes it as weakness, and send all our love to God where its sent and already has won brrrrrt..who swings harder then us anyway

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
28 December, 11:06
In response memes matter to her Publication
Me: Healthy local grown food, juices, well water only plus heat/exercises like free red-pilling/reinforced boot activity ha ha !

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 December, 05:34
Thank Joey, completely agree ... in fact my first thought this morning was something nice that happened yesterday, telling a friend she was my "first choice" ... it just makes both of us feel good. What's better than that?
Love conquers all.

George Patton @GeneralPatton2021
28 December, 04:02
cute graph
not real, though, sorry

until this trauma-based world
is free from the sorcerors of trauma
their trance systems detroyed and of no effect

just a cute graph

Who alive today is Truly Free?
fully Whole and Wholly Free

no one
not one

"healing" without freedom?
just another empty dream

I continue to be shocked at the deep denial regarding the machinations of the enemy

Eradicate the enemy
destroy ALL its trance-supporting systems
med beds or other dna freeing machines
like that

God bless WeThePeople
WWG1WGA
I am not Free until all are Free

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
28 December, 02:17

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
28 December, 01:28

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
26 December, 02:38
🙏 love is the only way ❤️

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
26 December, 02:15
441 < > 144

bonus 42 (the only number i see) .. see my twitter post.

https://twitter.com/dman72...