Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
26 December, 01:22
If Normies need to get pissed,

I think us Anon’s need to heal.

Well I do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

memes matter @NoComment
28 December, 06:47
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
this is fact
incoming paragraph 😬
Growing up we was healing our adults, via Jesus ofc, yet it didnt work in my cases, so i thought. It was groundwork for what was to come in my own turn in so many ways in micro and in macro
,and (+) always wins, (-) just cant get over it and will hide the fact or, (-) is transmuted to(+) and its like nothing (-) ever happened, Glory be to God,yet the devil likes to remind us of all he stole, this is where i feel empathy for the devil, hes so confused, yet helping the devil is praying he repents, and send no love, he takes it as weakness, and send all our love to God where its sent and already has won brrrrrt..who swings harder then us anyway

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Harold Holman @Ready88
Me: Healthy local grown food, juices, well water only plus heat/exercises like free red-pilling/reinforced boot activity ha ha !
11:06 AM - Dec 28, 2022
In response memes matter to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ready88 in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
29 December, 03:02
In response Harold Holman to his Publication
atta boi

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
29 December, 04:06
In response memes matter to her Publication
True; we train, eat right, stay in the fight . . .