Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 December, 10:10
Good Morning Patriots.

Don't crucify me but I have some questions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
I've been on and off a lot during Christmas, @VK, but this one needs probably more explanation than one comment will be enough to cover.

First of all, look into who Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John actually were, and just as an example, Luke has been attributed as being a Doctor and historian of sorts, like a record-keeper. I am not aware of any place in the Word that says he was actually at the crucifixion.

Joseph of Arimathea was part of the SanHedrin & took Christ down from the cross...more here:
https://www.gotquestions.o...

The Roman guards had already established Christ was dead when they put the spear into his side, and water came out.

Another thing to remember, is the 4 accounts are from 4 writing styles, and the teaching they all had received...i.e. Luke recording the events, Matthew, a fisherman, etc.

In truth, they were both established and consistent. complimentary, rather than contradictory, as confirmed by the dead sea scrolls.
12:28 AM - Dec 27, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelMcPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Beth Angel McPatriot, click on at the bottom under it