Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 December, 10:10
Good Morning Patriots.

Don't crucify me but I have some questions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
VK, thank you for broaching this topic. I have a feeling it is because you want a resounding affirmation that we are ready for the absolute truth. How can we know, if we don't have the truth in front of us. The lack of truth, the books of the Bible hidden, the different translations...very confusing indeed. For truth seekers.

All we've been told during this journey, is that the truth would put 99% in the hospital, that 4-6% will be lost forever, etc. That the truth is so big and overwhelming that we are going to be shocked to our cores. How about for some of us, the truth is what we have waited for all of our lives.

I love Jesus with all my heart. He has helped me through many hard times. I call on him in prayer every day. Will I crumble if I find out that I was fooled? NO, for I have faith, faith in goodness, mercy, love and kindness.

More, give us more, thank you.πŸ™β€οΈ
09:27 PM - Dec 26, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
27 December, 12:40
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Couldnt agree more! The lies and hiding everything from us for thousands of years....where do you start...what is the Truth, where do you find the Absolute Truth? We research 24/7 but sometimes i end up More confused. πŸ€”πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ™β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
26 December, 09:50
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Exactly my feelings Peaceful Warrior. I feel like its why i never wanted to participate in ANYTHING! I just knew it was all bullshit and i dont even know how i knew. Everything made me cringe or confused! I literally never knew what the hell was going on...but i wanted no part in it. ...Till now!!! The desire to survive this crap is quite a driving force!! Perfectly stated my dear! πŸ€πŸπŸ‘ŠπŸ€πŸ§

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
26 December, 09:55
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
❀️