Susan Taapken @SusyT
25 December, 09:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Soul Shine @soulshine
Sad, to me, that the bees work so hard and only live 40 days. It reminded me of something I was taught. Little backstory...raised Catholic. Small community church. Became disenchanted, in my late teens, the day I saw the priest and his assistants wearing ornately woven robes, walking down the isle with the priest carrying a golden bible over his head. Maybe it was a special holy day, don't recall. Just remember thinking this isn't God's teachings, this feels pompous. So off I religiously wondered/wandered. Came across a Unity Christ Church. They recognized and spoke about all religions that held our Heavenly Father as the central figure. Took a year long, weekly spiritual study group, called The Quest. This was mid 90's. Can't say I remember much about it, although I did just find my workbook. Maybe I should revisit it. Purpose of me telling all this... The one thing that stuck with me was that 40 days, often referenced in the bible, was a metaphor for however long it took to heal.
12:06 AM - Dec 26, 2022
In response Susan Taapken to her Publication
Only people mentioned by soulshine in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Soul Shine, click on at the bottom under it