Only people mentioned by SusyT in this post can reply
Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
27 December, 01:54
In response Susan Taapken to her Publication
I have bees. I can never get enough of the sight, sound, or smell💕 My favorite way to relax in the summer time is to sit with my cup of coffee infront of my hives and listen to them humm as they come and go💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 December, 01:54
I have bees. I can never get enough of the sight, sound, or smell💕 My favorite way to relax in the summer time is to sit with my cup of coffee infront of my hives and listen to them humm as they come and go💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
26 December, 10:44

Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
26 December, 10:43
yes! i have several hives :)

Only Forward @Callibird
26 December, 08:58
thank you bees 🐝 🥰🙏🏻✨

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 December, 03:09
This one was Nana's drinking buddy in AZ last summer.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
26 December, 03:09
To Bee or not to Bee? That is the question...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 December, 03:05
One of the things @doqholliday Nana thinks needs to be included in the blueprints for our new systems is to concentrate on a better system to ensure, ENSURE the bee nation exists forever without fear of extinction.

They die we all die.

27 December, 02:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This is a great future topic, Nana!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
26 December, 02:40
✨🙏🏻✨ 🐝 🍯
Literally medicine

Liberty Lady @Pardonmoidarling
26 December, 12:48

26 December, 03:56
In response Liberty Lady to her Publication
What a beautiful site, smell and sound to be hold ❤️ Amazing and wonderful Bees❤️

In response Liberty Lady to her Publication
What a beautiful site, smell and sound to be hold ❤️ Amazing and wonderful Bees❤️

William Filer @TahoeBilly
26 December, 06:43
I have beeswax in my wood stain...I feel guilty now.

Soul Shine @soulshine
26 December, 12:06
Sad, to me, that the bees work so hard and only live 40 days. It reminded me of something I was taught. Little backstory...raised Catholic. Small community church. Became disenchanted, in my late teens, the day I saw the priest and his assistants wearing ornately woven robes, walking down the isle with the priest carrying a golden bible over his head. Maybe it was a special holy day, don't recall. Just remember thinking this isn't God's teachings, this feels pompous. So off I religiously wondered/wandered. Came across a Unity Christ Church. They recognized and spoke about all religions that held our Heavenly Father as the central figure. Took a year long, weekly spiritual study group, called The Quest. This was mid 90's. Can't say I remember much about it, although I did just find my workbook. Maybe I should revisit it. Purpose of me telling all this... The one thing that stuck with me was that 40 days, often referenced in the bible, was a metaphor for however long it took to heal.

Evangelina @Evangelina
25 December, 11:53
We need little bee medbeds to extend their little lives

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
25 December, 11:15
only 40 days, visits 1000 flowers. and pollinates 70 of 100 crop species that feed 90percent of the world. raising 🐝 would be interesting

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
26 December, 02:45
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
The is a really cool way to have bees that is not "traditional". I saw one in action at a flower show. https://www.honeyflow.com/...

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
25 December, 11:06
love local honey 🐝 today added it to baked organic sweet potatoes, irish pastured butter, a pinch Himalayan pink salt, used mixer to get smooth. my body cravin’ vegetables and fruits. also baked endive with a little melted ghee, freshly ground salt, pepper for 30 min then grated parmesan, toasted walnut pieces, back in oven 10 min💛

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
25 December, 10:37

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
25 December, 10:32
All worker bees are female too! 💪😎🔥

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
25 December, 10:19
🐝🍯🐝🍯❤️

Stella Bella @NasNas
26 December, 03:08
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
❤️

chore Toke @choretoke
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
Love taking pictures of Nature❤️❤️

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
25 December, 09:16
🙏✝️❤️👍💥😃