Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
25 December, 10:19
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
i dont know but i feel it has to do with one more lock down due to a certain sickness

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
25 December, 10:10
I am thinking
HURRY!!!!
Let's see when you turn off the MSM.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
25 December, 10:07
Sudden Death Syndrome !

Maria. Liv. @maria07
25 December, 09:55
🙄NOTHING! I don't think they even have the brain to react to anything anymore. They are cold, selfish, and brainwashed beyond belief. More and more seem apathetic, dead eyes and as if the soul is gone. Very scary to witness. Know several people who have changed personality and seem like they are numb with no empathy. Have a foster son who is now an adult and who I have always been there for. Haven't heard anything from him since I had one of my kidneys removed due to kidney cancer, It's been almost 1 month. He knows I got sick, Is hurt so it makes me very sad when I took him in when he was 9 years old and is now 25, He got a good education and is in a good job with good pay and he is doing fine . Live in the same small town. I blame the 2 vaxx shots that he was so stupid to take, even though I warned him to that extent. No, I don't understand anything, what's going on with those people.😩😪