WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
06 February, 07:02
💗💗💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 February, 08:59
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Nana is understanding that the story of Pan was manipulated as well.
I dont think we have any history that has not been manipulated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
07 February, 09:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
💗💗💗I hear what you are saying but for me, I see this more as the "Fool"... A person who embodies the fool may appear like a fool to some bc they are one willing to cross cultural norms~ and say the things others will not say or do things others won't without conscience or regret.💗💗💗

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana just says what I think. The only parts I was told that they got right about Pan was that he was proud for his love of a woman that was taken away from him by her father and he could get ppl to follow him easily because he was smarter than most, knew that sweetness was powerful, and had ancient knowledge.
03:36 PM - Feb 07, 2021
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Keith Blackketter @Kblackk64
07 February, 04:01
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
not to mention his noon time naps and fear inducing scream when angered, or his sexual appetite