SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
"At Christmastime, John personally picked out a gift for every staff member. We gathered in his office as he gave a juicing machine to Jen, the vegetarian, a Dunhill lighter to the English editor who smoked like a chimney. Hermes scarves, Mont Blanc pens, and Knicks tickets were given to others. John handed me a large, gift-wrapped rectangle. When I unwrapped it, I found an original print of a 1950s stripper in gold body paint by the photographer Weegee. I was floored; I'd seen it and admired this image in books and couldn't believe that John had actually bought it for me. I loved it."
05:01 AM - Dec 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
25 December, 07:14
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Hes the best! i have felt him in my heart and seen him in my dreams. Not in a romantic way but as a friend and leader.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
25 December, 03:38
He's very close to the light. He's going to change the world, you watch. - Isaac Kappy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
25 December, 01:16
Very thoughtful gift giver, lovely spirit.

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
25 December, 01:07

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
25 December, 11:58
I dont Know John...But i know my heart....and My Heart shows me
John is the Beauty of Humanity and How we r are Beautiful,Gifted and Special......and he is still telling us through of his Friends,Family and of Course The Disguises.💙🌹

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
25 December, 11:52
Hallmark of a GOOD man. God bless him please🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
25 December, 07:16
... thus capturing the true spirit of Christmas. Totally endearing, but not surprising, given the man that he is.
Thank you for sharing, and Merry Christmas. :)

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 December, 05:22
Very insightful gift giver.

SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
25 December, 05:05
Source:
Matt Berman, in his memoir, "JFK Jr., George, and Me"

Cam Mac @campmac111
25 December, 12:02
Bodies painted in gold? Reminds me of something.