Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
24 December, 05:57
When @vincentkennedy said anons will have PTSD when all is said and done, that really hit home. The superficial image of psychological, biological, information, and spiritual warfare is "clean". But that's just the "silent weapon fallacy" — it's every bit as barbaric as any other kind of war, and the wounds are mostly invisible. I am not the person i was at the outset, mostly in good ways, but I am also brutalised and bruised. The isolation, pervasiveness, and depravity of it definitely wear you down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
Beautifully said ❤️❤️ We all need to grant ourselves the grace to have bad days and forgive ourselves for not feeling strong (or even breaking down if we have to). I just had to apologize to my 21 and 19 year old🌲this time last year I wasn't into Christmas because I was sure we were headed to Civil War. The year before I learned about Adreno/the kids etc. This year we are taking care of my dying mother-in-law. I have promised myself that next Christmas (no matter what) I will do all the little things and the traditions that my kids have grown to love. They inderstand (I think/hope) ❤️🙏🌲🌎
10:37 PM - Dec 24, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ResistanceMajorsMidwest in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kelly Major, click on at the bottom under it