Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
24 December, 05:57
When @vincentkennedy said anons will have PTSD when all is said and done, that really hit home. The superficial image of psychological, biological, information, and spiritual warfare is "clean". But that's just the "silent weapon fallacy" — it's every bit as barbaric as any other kind of war, and the wounds are mostly invisible. I am not the person i was at the outset, mostly in good ways, but I am also brutalised and bruised. The isolation, pervasiveness, and depravity of it definitely wear you down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
I agree 100%.
My wife constantly asks me “what’s wrong?”.
I say “nothing is wrong” yet, my mind is racing 1000 mph in 100 different directions.
In my family (immediate & extended) I’m the black sheep.
I use to be very social.
Now, I’m more content being on my own.
I too am not the same person I was in the past but I believe it’s for the better.
Whatever I endure or suffer, it was meant to be.
There is shite I wish I never saw, heard or read.
Let these be my war wounds & I’ll wear them with pride and that knowing collectively, we made a difference in this war.
I am not alone.
We are not alone.
Love & respect to all anons.
06:37 PM - Dec 24, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ADHERETOFREEDOM in this post can reply
Judy Anonette @biju
24 December, 07:26
In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication
I think it would help us all so much if the truth were told on every network - so that those who laughed or rolled their eyes when we mentioned things (basically to just be able to talk about it) would hear it told by others. It is difficult to keep up a positive attitude each day knowing what took place, what the children when through, what our elected PAID officials have been doing to us for decades and waiting, this awful waiting for it to be exposed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
24 December, 07:12
100%

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
24 December, 07:05
I could say the same. It has been challenging and isolating to say the least. I still have a few in my circle--only a few but that is better than none. When I feel my lowest, I think of the children and all the trafficked victims. Nothing I have endured even comes close to the hell they have been living. I pray we are nearing the end of this dark period on our planet.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
24 December, 07:03
I feel ya brother. Everything you just said. Jusst yesterday my wife asked the same question followed by you look depressed.
I told her my brains are fried. And kinda laughed and smiled at her. Got up and gave her a hug. 40+ years her and I. She can read me like a book. All I said was, honey this shit has been front and center of our lives for damn near 10 yrs. I am weary. I am tired, and ready for a change. My only relief comes at night as she goes to bed first. I go in hit my knees and I tell God all my problems and worries. Sometimes 20 or 30 mins. And he listens very quietly to every word I say. Never questions or interupts me even once. In fact I have fallen asleep on my knees head resting in my hands on the bed. Brother all my problems are still there when I wake up. But I always have a hope that he will help me through another day. And so far he has.
You are correct. You, we are not alone in this. He is right here beside us through it all. Without fail he is there. Use him.

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
24 December, 07:02
Amen! Complete how I feel, just like you. But as you say, we are not alone! 💪🏽🇧🇪💪🏽 Merry Christmas 🙏🏼

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
24 December, 07:00
We are not alone👍
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Merry Christmas to you and yours ❤️

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
24 December, 06:56
WE ARE NEVER, EVER ALONE. GOD HAS US AND THIS.

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
24 December, 06:56
WE ARE NEVER, EVER ALONE. GOD HAS US AND THIS.

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
24 December, 06:52
We've got this brother

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
24 December, 06:52
My brain is the same way! Its dam hard to turn off the horrible things we have learned about. Its as if something bad is coming in every direction. We know its a Movie, but the Children are not. Frequency healing videos on you tube help my mind, perhaps one will help you. God Bless and Merry Peaceful Christmas! 😇🙏❤😇🙏❤😇🙏❤