Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
24 December, 07:16
πŸ˜†πŸ₯ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… @VincentKennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
24 December, 08:48
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Merry Christmas Patriots ! πŸ₯ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
24 December, 12:50
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
1971 is a good year to feel lucky :D
Over the hump...
I looked awesome at 17...
if only I could keep my 17 body and look, but be 22 forever?
BTW, my birthday lands on a 22...11:11 was my wake up call. The 22's are just kinda written into my soul...no other reason than it has been my favorite number since I was a little girl. I decoded a 722 the other day in my name...but I had the incorrect Last initial...oops. Around the world in a tea daze. Some angel had to come through and tell me the answer because I was touching the wrong Let ER. Anyways, yes I am random, yes it is for a reason. I only open up to those who I feel like I can trust. You are a great panda imo. Oh and one more thing. . . the letter Q is between R and P...kek

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
This one is getting printed out and placed on my refridgerator. My sister in law hates Trump. I have zero Christmas decor up, other than a tree. I have a Trump hat hanging up in the kitchen and now this...Feeling Spicy. Nobody messes with Trump!
12:57 PM - Dec 24, 2022
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VenusAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^, click on at the bottom under it