Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
24 December, 07:16
πŸ˜†πŸ₯ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… @VincentKennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
24 December, 08:48
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Merry Christmas Patriots ! πŸ₯ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
1971 is a good year to feel lucky :D
Over the hump...
I looked awesome at 17...
if only I could keep my 17 body and look, but be 22 forever?
BTW, my birthday lands on a 22...11:11 was my wake up call. The 22's are just kinda written into my soul...no other reason than it has been my favorite number since I was a little girl. I decoded a 722 the other day in my name...but I had the incorrect Last initial...oops. Around the world in a tea daze. Some angel had to come through and tell me the answer because I was touching the wrong Let ER. Anyways, yes I am random, yes it is for a reason. I only open up to those who I feel like I can trust. You are a great panda imo. Oh and one more thing. . . the letter Q is between R and P...kek
12:50 PM - Dec 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by VenusAnon in this post can reply
^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
24 December, 12:57
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication
This one is getting printed out and placed on my refridgerator. My sister in law hates Trump. I have zero Christmas decor up, other than a tree. I have a Trump hat hanging up in the kitchen and now this...Feeling Spicy. Nobody messes with Trump!