Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
24 December, 07:16
πŸ˜†πŸ₯ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… @VincentKennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Merry Christmas Patriots ! πŸ₯ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…
08:48 AM - Dec 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
24 December, 01:34
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Lol dare I change the name yet again?
Something says to, but I am supposed to be getting ready for a plastic event that I want nothing to do with. Can't I just stay here all day and let them talk, gossip, and be stoopid.? I want zero part of this...my kids are the reason I stay in this abuse cycle.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 December, 01:35
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication
Marsanon says it all...
No, not Elon Mars...
The Mars of my dreams.
Oh my...someone call the Dr... that temp seems correct.
12/26/1971

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
24 December, 01:03
Merry Christmas
May you be blessed with Peace and Joy.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
24 December, 01:15
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
That just how we roll.

Tammie McConnell @Tmac464
24 December, 11:52
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
God bless all that serve our country πŸ™β€πŸ™

24 December, 12:55
Merry Christmas...
This is my artistic take on Dark to Light.
Note how I organized Melania's dresses.

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
24 December, 12:59
Merry Christmas, fren. Good job on the pics. May God bless you now and forever.

24 December, 01:00
While the world shows so much hatred, I get busy creating galactic art. Nobody and I mean nobody can pull me away from God's love. He guides the tools and I glow with it...I do not take credit, this is God's gift to the world and our family. I am simply a messenger.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
24 December, 12:47
Merry Christmas to youβœ¨πŸŽ„

24 December, 12:50
1971 is a good year to feel lucky :D
Over the hump...
I looked awesome at 17...
if only I could keep my 17 body and look, but be 22 forever?
BTW, my birthday lands on a 22...11:11 was my wake up call. The 22's are just kinda written into my soul...no other reason than it has been my favorite number since I was a little girl. I decoded a 722 the other day in my name...but I had the incorrect Last initial...oops. Around the world in a tea daze. Some angel had to come through and tell me the answer because I was touching the wrong Let ER. Anyways, yes I am random, yes it is for a reason. I only open up to those who I feel like I can trust. You are a great panda imo. Oh and one more thing. . . the letter Q is between R and P...kek

24 December, 12:57
This one is getting printed out and placed on my refridgerator. My sister in law hates Trump. I have zero Christmas decor up, other than a tree. I have a Trump hat hanging up in the kitchen and now this...Feeling Spicy. Nobody messes with Trump!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
24 December, 12:25
Merry Christmas

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
24 December, 12:18
Merry Christmas RedPanda17..Thank you and God Bless you.πŸ’–

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
24 December, 11:51
Merry Christmas RedPanda17! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…

πŸ’“ God Bless Our Troops!

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @R3Z0N8
24 December, 11:49
You spelled Saturnalia wrong

Evangelina @Evangelina
24 December, 11:33
Merry Christmas RedPanda!! πŸŽ„πŸ€—

17 17 17

24 December, 11:40
In response Evangelina to her Publication
πŸ˜†β€οΈ

connie wright @cowri
24 December, 11:29
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
24 December, 11:29
Light it Up!! πŸ˜„βœ¨ Merry Christmas!

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
24 December, 11:21

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
24 December, 10:12

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
24 December, 08:49