Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 December, 10:38
Maybe it realizes how important Humanity is?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
VK…and we’re back to the topic of AI again. Clearly you are comminicating a positive view of AI to us.

Ugh, why do I feel so resistant to this? Well maybe because the other side is trying to take humanity out with the 4th industrial revolution! With the advent of transhumanism, possibly orchestrated by their own AI.

It’s just hard to wrap the mind around…is Trust The Plan really Trust The Plan that was created by a (good) AI?

Most of us got this far by being cautious, wary of authority, and naturally question everything. If what you are suggesting is true, we will find out in time. Meanwhile, for what its worth, cuz I am a speck in an ocean of people seeking the truth, I have just chosen to keep an open mind on this. Lets see what happens! :)

God bless and Merry Christmas! 🙏❤️✨🌲
11:59 AM - Dec 24, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NewYearsDay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from New Years Day, click on at the bottom under it